It doesn't matter the time of year...Summer or Winter - we just adore a great dress! We've rounded up our current favorite finds below. What we love most about these picks is that they make looking chic ANYTIME of year quick and easy! For cooler weather we love a fun statement pattern midi dress paired with a beautiful wrap coat or layered with a great blazer. Finish your look off with a classic bag (we are obsessed with this, this and this) the perfect bootie or feminine heel (we love this $40 find) and you're ready for anything! PS, looking for the perfect Holiday Party dress...we've got you covered for that too!
You know we love sharing sources with y’all and think it’s extra exciting when our favorites go on sale! Currently Williams-Sonoma Home is offering 20% off this beautiful glass dining table and it’s available in 4 different sizes! We’re also big fans of the Capiz Pendant from Serena & Lily and today is the last day of their “Friends and Family” sale where you can take 20% off everything! Also, we can’t get enough of these bamboo chairs from Ballard (currently up to 25% off) and love how easy it is to customize them with your favorite fabric! You know how much we love blue and white (hello graphic wallpaper) and we can’t help but think how perfect our “Shades of Blue Color Studies” would look in the space!
image via Tory Burch
1. We’re so excited for the Annual Fall Event happening right at Tory Burch where you can take up to 30% off anything! We love the hue and tie detail on this dress, we all need a great pair of flats, and we’re obsessed with this croc-embossed green beauty and classic saddlebag!
2. Our go-to favorite retailer Serena & Lily’s Friend and Family sale is still going strong! 20% off of everything which means it’s the perfect excuse to finally purchase this rattan shelf (as seen above), a great flatweave rug can freshen up any space, we’ve used this capiz chandelier in multiple projects and never tire of it’s beauty, and because it’s so hard to find a great square coffee table, this will always be top of our list!
3. We’re still major fans of the animal print trend and think accessories are the perfect way to incorporate a bit of style to your wardrobe! We think these pumps or these round toe’s (under $100) are the perfect addition to any outfit, we love an elevated slipper and can’t pass up a great pair of cat eye sunglasses! We also love this trend in home decor as well and love the piping on this settee, we think this rug would make any room happy, and love this accent chair!
4. In anticipation of upcoming holiday parties, we’re already on the look out for amazing dresses - considering how quickly these sell out! We’re loving sequins and have our eyes on this and this, we’re obsessed with the crepe detail on this beautiful green dress and love the tie detail on this! We’ll be updating our party favorites so make sure to check out new styles there!
5. It’s true, we can’t resist a great handbag and this honeypot style has become our latest favorite! We also love this beautiful green hue! We all need a structured clutch and have this tortoise style and this green currently in our cart!
6. We believe there are classic pieces everyone should own and we’ve found them for a steal - like a great military style jacket, a classic cap-toe shoe, an every day white shirt (under $30!) and a great pair of jeans!
7. It’s finally starting to get cooler here in Nashville and we’re so excited to start layering our looks with a great coat! We love a classic wrap style, you can never go wrong with a simple quilted jacket (under $50!), a pop of color is always necessary, capes are so much fun and a little bit of fur goes a long way!
8. It’s no surprise that we’re huge fans of anything blue and white and recently we stumbled on this pair of lamps - SUCH A STEAL!!! We’re also so impressed with the rug selection at Rejuvenation and have our eyes on this and this. We think a great pattern can go a long way and can’t wait to use this on an upcoming project. Plus if you’re looking to add a graphic statement, we think our Color Studies Collection would be the perfect addition to your wall!
9. We recently discovered a new source that we’re smitten with, 24 Sevres! We all need a little black dress and love the sleeve detail and floral pattern on this dress. Plus there are so many amazing statement handbags - we love the color and knotted handle on this, plus we love the scale of this neutral tote and if you need something a little smaller, we think this is great!
10. Everyone needs a great cashmere sweater for cooler weather! We recently found so many amazing styles like this sweatshirt detail, the perfect turtleneck, a classic everyday and a v-neck - the best part is they’re all under $200! We also think these little flats are super cute too!
We are big believers that beautiful design doesn’t have to break the bank! This charming little “Design to Go” Living Room that we completed last year, is a perfect example! We sourced pieces from our favorite online retailers: Serena & Lily (currently 20% off of EVERYTHING), One Kings Lane, West Elm, Pottery Barn. and then created this custom Blue Color Study to create a MAJOR focal point in the space! It’s actually this room that sparked the idea to create our Color Studies Collection in shades of blue!
We spotted this image on Instagram recently- which pretty much sums up our perfect fall uniform!! And, we’re certain everyone needs these classic pieces in their cold weather wardrobe! We’ve rounded up several great camel coats here, here and here (we love the fur collar and it’s such a steal at $79.99). We live in cozy cashmere sweaters during cold weather and are obsessed with this sweatshirt style for $125, and this turtleneck style too- paired with our favorite chic jeans! Of course, it’s the accessories that make this outfit so eye catching- we think red shoes just make anything better and are currently crushing on the the perfect suede tassel flat, statement studded ballerinas and a great pair of mules plus we’ll be investing in a beautiful brown leather handbag this season like this, this or this.