We recently helped our dear friend Melodie do a quick refresh on the charming Nashville bungalow that she shares with her husband and young son. The goal was to create a fun and comfortable family-friendly space that would be both pretty and functional - all without breaking the bank! And did we mention, everything needed to be in stock and ready to ship? We’ve linked all of our sources below each photo.
We love when sale goes on SALE, even more exciting is when it's one of our favorite brands! We just scoured the Tory Burch website and have compiled all of our SALE favorites! We already purchased this statement-making sequin caftan which is more than 50% off now- and if you adore this pretty floral as much as we do, but you’re not feeling bold enough for a caftan, we love this, this, and this!
We've also been eyeing this stunning hot pink dress all season, the perfect forever formal gown, and this pretty cross body bag! Still looking for the perfect red holiday dress, or an amazing statement coat? So many great wear now deals to be found, and we even picked up a few perfect resort pieces for our post-Christmas vacation! This darling tunic-style top with the prettiest touch of sparkle is perfect for our New Year's Eve in Turks and Caicos, and we picked up this chic cover up too! Such a perfect time to score some great deals for yourself and wrap up your holiday gifting too! Happy Monday Y'all!
Here we are, right in the thick of holiday shopping, and some of our favorite retailers are having their biggest sales of the year! We are wrapping up teacher’s gifts this weekend and stumbled on this darling tassel zip pouch from Mark and Graham (so many great customizable gift options) for 20% off with free shipping and monograming! We also found one of our favorite cuff bracelets marked down to under $100 and the icing on the cake, we are sharing our exclusive coupon code that will get you 30% off any piece of photography from one of our favorites, Scott Hughes ( just enter code P&P30 at checkout, but hurry the sale ends on Monday).
2. We’ve already been featuring some of the amazing deals happening over at J.Crew this week and it just got even better. Right now, sale styles are an additional 60% off and you can get 40% off your purchase with the code SALELOVE. We have our eye on this brushed wool topcoat in grey with gold buttons, the most beautiful stretch velvet blazer, this sweater blazer that’s serious enough for work but comfy enough for weekend wear, as well as the plaid pajamas and puff jacket!
3. You know Mark and Graham is our “go to” for great holiday gifts and the perfect stocking stuffers, plus so many great promotions happening this weekend! We love the idea of picking up several of these tartan monogramed wool throw blankets as teacher’s gifts ( top of our Gifting Favorites picks).
4. Merry Christmas to us, One King’s Lane is having a HUGE sale right now. This a great time - maybe even the best time of the year - to get a deal on some of the big items you’ve been wanting for your home. We’ve got our eye on this light blue velvet sofa and a few of their vintage Persian rugs and runners. Get up to 25% off your entire order when you spend $900 or more!
5. Serena and Lily is offering up to 30% off select items right now, including this woven chair that can stand alone as an accent or tuck under your dining room table. This mahogany-framed rattan storage trunk is currently on sale, something we imagine you’ll want when January rolls around and the urge to organize sets in. Oh, and did we mention the softest-ever alpaca throws are now $100 off?
6. Wayfair has some great deals going on right now too, including $99 8x10 rugs (part of their 12 Days of Deals series which ends on December 12). Some of our favorite finds… this eye-catching blue and gold end table, these squared Windsor back dining chairs, a sweet hand-woven natural area rug that will add texture and warmth to any space, and some of their glass and metal living room pieces (like this coffee table and end table, both of which are on sale).
7. It’s finally getting cold here in Nashville and we’ve got our eye on several coats (see our JCrew shopping list above). When it’s finally jacket weather here, we feel drawn to great accessories more than ever. We love how this studded stone cuff adds instant glam to your jacket. This suede top-handle bag is in our cart already - we love it paired with these pumps!
8. Extra guests around the holidays always has us thinking about essentials like seating (check out this Rattan Arm Chair), lighting (it gets dark so early, we love this lamp and this set of lamps for under $200), and rugs that will anchor your room. We love this and this rug is great and half-off right now! Also, if you like us have enclosed patio space that may be usable at the holidays, we love this woven rug for indoor/outdoor spaces (with this stylish garden stool, of course). See more of more of our furniture favorites here.
9. We are feeling VERY party-ready with this dress, purse, and pair of shoes tucked away in our closet! While we love sparkles and plaid at this time of year, we also know the value of season-shifting pieces.
10. Art is such a beautiful and inspiring way to quickly update your home. You no doubt know how much we love Kayce Hughes’ work, and this week we’ve selected this piece to include in our favorite’s roundup. Kayce is so talented and we can attest to the beautiful energy her work adds to your home. While you’re shopping, don’t forget to check out our Color Study series with One King’s Lane, and our list of Art Favorites.
It’s the most wonderful (and busy) time of the year! So we’re here to make checking off everyone on your holiday shopping list a little bit easier! That’s why we’ve partnered with Nordstrom to highlight our favorite accessories of the season, which also happen to make our absolute favorite gifts to both give and receive! Whether you’re looking to treat yourself to the handbag you’ve been eyeing all year, or make a loved one feel extra special this holiday season- Nordstrom has you covered! Because we’re big believers that holiday shopping should be pain free and that customer service is key, we so appreciate that Nordstrom’s one stop shopping makes life a little bit easier at the most hectic time of the year! Plus free shipping and free returns! Sounds good, right? Happy Shopping Y’all!
Each Friday, we like to bring you our absolute favorite finds of the week! Today we are getting in the holiday spirit with lots of red and green, a touch of sparkle, a little plaid, along with the prettiest party dress picks and the bucket bag of our dreams (on major markdown)! And because we figure that you, like us, plan on lounging in pajamas on Christmas morning, we’ve picked out a few of our must have picks and a holiday robe pretty enough to wear out!
1. Schoolhouse is having a SUPER SALE - 15% off everything through Saturday. We have this buffalo check throw at home and we love how it keeps us so stylishly warm. Since this sale is so rare, if you’ve had your eye on a few bigger items (we love this light fixture and this sofa), now may be the time to splurge. And let’s not forget this adorable table lamp that looks like it would sit on Santa’s desk.
2. We are loving some of the jackets that are out right now at Nordstrom. Whether it’s a plaid puffer or this fresh wool midi coat (currently 40% off!), we feel you can’t go wrong in a jacket toned perfectly for the season.
3. Cue a full-on happy dance, because Neiman Marcus is having an incredible sale right now! These Manolo Blahnik pumps are in our cart (currently marked down to $618) and of course the perfectly pink party dress shown above is, too. The women’s and men’s designer sale is HOT and things are going fast, so we suggest you hop over there now!
4. Another sale, and this one is just in time: JCrew is running a bundle of deals including up to 50% off pajamas! We can see ourselves lounging around for days in these comfy vintage-inspired PJs, and this “Sweet Dreams” short set would make a great gift. Love a good plaid ensemble? JCrew has got you with these plaid pajamas, this Stewart tartan funnel neck top, and these stretch wool crop pants. Plus, use the code SNUGGLE to score 40% off your purchase of $200 or more to get an even better deal.
5. Travel in style with this classically handsome Weekender Tote from Paravel. Personalized, we think this could be the perfect gift for the Jetsetter or college student on your list. See more of our gift ideas here.
6. We’ve got our eye on the Eleanor Mules from Tory Burch in each color - so party perfect. Same goes for the Penelope Cap-toe D’orsay Pumps in shell pink/black (shown above) and navy/black. And we always love a good metallic mini-bag, like this one that comes complete with a sophisticated touch of holiday sparkle.
7. It’s party season, and we’ve got a few favorite dresses picked this week. You all went crazy for this dress last week on our Instagram page, and it sold out! It’s now back in-stock and you can grab this gorgeous red dress here. We also love this jewel-toned purple midi-dress as well as this starlet-style crepe dress from Net-a-Porter. Don’t rule out a dress coat as your party frock Vilshenko's 'Margo' coat is based on a vintage wallpaper the designer unearthed at a flea market and we are obsessed.
8. On the run? You’ll catch us getting work done in a pair of Vans classic slip ons, a cozy sweater (we love this fair-isle and this jeweled-number), and a pretty cross-body purse like this one from Tory Burch.
9. Need a few great host/hostess gifts? Pick up a special ornament or one of these gorgeous candles in multiple quantities and have them on hand so that you can check hostess gifts off your list for the season.
10. Also top of mind for us this week: a 2019 planner (love this one from Minted); this blue and white jar set, stool, and lamp (all of which fit right in with our decor); and these gorgeous wood and glass ball disc earrings from Saks Fifth Avenue.