Yves Saint Laurent's gorgeous home in Marrakech via Elle Decor
1. If you've yet to grab the latest copy of Elle Decor, you're in for a special treat! We were all stunned by the gorgeous home of Yves Saint Laurent located in the heart of Marrakech! Meg is planning a trip to Morocco and this gorgeous place is certainly top of the list! It has us dreaming of wearing something like this (it's even prettier in person), while shopping for gorgeous tiles like this and this, art like this and let's not forget the rugs! We're hoping to snatch up something like this and this and this!
2. We've had so many questions about the custom raffia dining table we designed recently for a client! We worked with the lovely ladies at Society Social to make this statement piece and while perusing their site, we've fallen in love with this (how cute are the brass capped feet), we've always loved this fabric and it looks so good here, plus we're all about an inset border and this chair is on our purchase list!
4. You know we love a mix of high and low- but one item we're always happy to invest in are the perfect statement bags! We have our eyes on this, how adorable is the bow detail on this, love the handle on this, we're serious fans of the cut out details on this and how can you go wrong with a classic like this - oh and we're also loving the amazing bead work on this beautiful little clutch!
5. With fall just around the corner, we've been on the look out for beautiful fashion pieces that will easily transition and we have this, this, this, this and this currently sitting in our carts ready to check out!
6. Anthropologie just released all of their new fall home items and we have so many on our wish list that we can't wait to use for clients or purchase for ourselves like this, this, this, this, this, this and this!
9. We're always drawn to little feminine details like ruffles, bows, scallop details and beautiful eyelet which makes it incredibly hard to pass up items like this, this, this, this, this, this, this and this!
10. We're so excited for the weekend and dreaming of the perfect brunch consisting of the best burger and avocado salad we've ever had at our local fave, Little Octopus! Our friend, Sarah Gavigan is the ultimate girl boss and is a pro when it comes to curating beautiful locally sourced meals. Oh and don't forget to hit her other location, Otaku Ramen - it's the best ramen in town!
So many good things to share with y'all this week–we just couldn't wait until Friday! We're loving pretty bow details like this, this, and these! And trying to decide which feather accessory to help transition our wardrobe right into fall! Psst!–Don't miss all the great new releases from Serena & Lily or One Kings Lane's insane clearance sale (we might have to snap up one of these AMAZING vintage rugs)!
Can't believe it's already back to school time! We had a little impromptu celebration last night to kick off the first day of school! How darling is this little scallop cake stand we just snapped up online from The Home Depot (and the perfect simple, modern glasses, too!).
We are constantly on the hunt for fabulous home decor at prices that don't "break the bank"! So, when we heard that The Home Depot is now carrying an array of amazing new finds, we were excited to check it out! From tabletop favorites, to home accents and furniture, everything you could possibly need for a bathroom or kitchen refresh, and an absolutely AMAZING collection of outdoor furniture (we are obsessed with this and this). You can now order it all up online right here. You know that we love to make finding great design at a great price easy. Happy Shopping, y'all!
We're soaking up what's left of summer and giving our outdoor spaces a bit of a refresh with help from our friends at Rejuvenation. We focused on our favorite retreat: the sunroom. Rejuvenation has always been a favorite source for lighting and hardware, and now we're just as in love with their outdoor pieces!
We updated our entry with these super chic (and solid!) brass address numbers. We adore their modern sensibility juxtaposed with the tradition of the blue and white ginger jar planters brimming with ivy. For our sunroom, we had everything "nearly there", but wanted to add a punch of color, while making certain that we kept in mind the need for durability in the space. We layered in this reversible, indoor/outdoor rug. And, because we love to bring a touch of greenery indoors too, we couldn't resist these modern planters!
We're so thrilled with the results and cannot wait to curl up with our coffee in the mornings, and unwind with our favorite magazines in the afternoon. See how we styled our spaces below, and shop our picks from Rejuvenation. Happy Summer, y'all!
P.S. – Looking to add light to your favorite outdoor space? We absolutely love outdoor string lights throughout the garden. AND, we're preparing to install these pretty brass lights at the entry of the sunroom!