1. Happy Friday, y’all! We’re counting down the days until our Moroccan adventure and couldn’t be more inspired after discovering this incredible Vogue article about Tangier! We immediately fell in love with the striking architecture, lush greenery, sumptuous interiors, and indelible splendor of this charming county. So much so, that today’s Friday Favorites is inspired by the captivating photos above. Happy shopping, y’all!
2. Run, don’t walk! One of our very favorite sales of the season is happening RIGHT NOW! Shopbop is having their buy more, save more sale! Want to see our picks? Take 20-25% off this darling ruffled blouse, this smocked dress, and these striped bow slides! We also love this patterned dress, these wide-leg jeans, this plaid blazer, and this leopard midi. Happy shopping, y’all!
3. It’s not secret Serena & Lily is our go-to for all home finds so we just had to share their new arrivals with you! Looking for new bedding? This embroidered sheet set and this intricate duvet cover are perfection! And you’ll surely stay warm during the cold months with this flannel duvet! Looking for new accent pieces? This butler tray, this unique side table, and this retro-inspired side table will liven up any room! We also can’t help but share all of their new lighting like this coconut beaded chandelier, this brass table lamp, and this modern wall sconce!
4. There’s no better time than now to snap up the Tory Burch pieces you’ve had your eye on! For a limited time only, you can take up to 30% off your order with code “FALL” - yes, please! We just ordered this sweet slip dress which can be turned into two dresses! We also have our eyes on this striped flare-sleeve blouse (find the matching skirt here), this whimsical shirt, and this embroidered tweed blazer. This cardigan with red piping, this bow patterned dress, and this plaid trench coat are perfect for fall!
5. Speaking of fall, we’re stocking up on all things cozy like this mustard corduroy blazer, this vintage-inspired crewneck, this colorblock sweater, and this knitted jumper (under $60). And if you’re still searching for a cold weather coat we found this faux fur hooded coat for just $129.99, this belted wool coat, and this emerald one! Be sure to head to our Fall Favorites for more of our go-to pieces!
6. Hurry on over to J.Crew before midnight because they’re offering 30% off all full-priced items, plus, 40% off their fall favorites - yes, you read that right! We are swooning over this sweet, drapey blouse and this oh, so, cozy balloon-sleeve turtleneck! We also love this sweater blazer, this prairie floral blouse, this crewneck sweater (be sure to take a peek at all of the colors), and our favorite striped tee!
7. One Kings Lane never fails us when it comes to bespoke home decor! We stumbled upon some of the sweetest finds like this starburst mirror, this natural side table, this blue + white sectional, and this iron lantern. We also are swooning over these chinoiserie vases, this orangey-red garden stool, this vintage Turkish rug, and this rattan bar cart. And be sure to take a peek at all of their vintage scores!
8. ATTENTION! Monday is the LAST day to purchase your Creative Camp ticket! Creative Camp (happening November 1st-3rd in Nashville, TN), brings together like-minded creatives together for a weekend of business strategy, learning from our favorite girl bosses, shopping, creative fun, and of course cocktails and lots of delicious food. And speaking of girl bosses… we are so excited to have Ann Mashburn, Lake Pajamas, Pamela Munson, Weezie Towels, Kayce Hughes, Margaux, Dixie Design, CW Stockwell, and Amanda Lindroth as part of our Saturday Panel! Interested in attending? You can save your spot here!
9. Y’all asked, we answered… since launching our Color Studies and Alphabet Art with One Kings Lane, we’ve received so many inquiries from y’all needing pieces in a pinch, unframed versions, and smaller sizes. EXCITING NEWS! We’re now offering ready-made, unframed 8” x 10” versions of our Color Studies and Alphabet Art available directly on our website! Whether you’re looking to add a pop of color to any wall or personalize a space - you can now score our art here! Happy shopping, y’all!
10. We are devastated by the destruction in one of our very favorite places, the Bahamas… it truly is the most magical place in the whole world, with the kindest community of people. We hope you’ll join us in the effort to rescue, rebuild, and help in the recovery of all those affected by Hurricane Dorian. If you’re looking for a way to help, please consider donating here, or by purchasing a BEACH PARTY tote. We’ll be donating 100% of the profits for the month of September to the Head Knowles Foundation, as suggested by @lindrothdesign and @indiahicksstyle. Thank you for helping make a difference!
photography by Guido Taroni for Vogue.