1. Happy Friday, y’all! How cheerful is Frances Valentine’s Pre-Fall Lookbook (as seen above)?!?! We were truly inspired by the pops of bright colors, shiny metallics, and rich textures that we couldn’t help but share! We’ve rounded up our favorite finds of the week- filled with color, pattern, and feminine details! Happy shopping, y’all!
2. By now you know we love a deal… which is why we’re so thrilled about our recent scores from H&M! How chic is this chiffon leopard dress?!? P.S. it’s under $50! And because we always feel prettiest in pattern… take a peek at this satin skirt (it’s $49.99), this belted dress, and this plaid blazer. We also may have just found our new color crush… this ruby red blouse is perfect for fall (plus, it’s just $24.99)!
3. Fall weather is on the horizon, and we have our eye on so many great new finds! We’ve been crushing on all of Mango's new arrivals like this bow shirtdress, this belted wool coat, this cozy turtleneck, and this patterned midi skirt! And we can’t forget the accessories… take a peek at these resin earrings, this houndstooth mini cross-body, these vibrant resin hoops, and this croc-inspired handbag!
4. Exciting news… One Kings Lane is hosting a BUY MORE, SAVE MORE sale! Want to see what we’re eyeing? This blue velvet sofa, this leopard headboard, this wingback bed, and this cocktail tray are all deals not to be missed! Plus, we love to liven up our space with accent furniture like this raffia table, this mirrored side table, this darling leopard ottoman, and this velvet pouf (all up to 25% off today)!
5. Looking for new workwear?!?! Lucky for you, J.Crew is having a MAJOR SALE on wear-to-work styles! Save 30% on this chic jumpsuit, these orangey-red pants, and these tortoise heart-shaped earrings! Not to mention, no work wardrobe is complete without a blazer like this wool flannel one and this custom rose plaid blazer… layer it with a classic button-down or a silk blouse! And you can’t forget shoes - our favorite leopard flats are on sale as well as these plaid slides!
6. From blouses to purses to dresses… it’s no secret we always feel prettiest in pattern (which is why we’re so excited about all things animal print this fall)! Take a peek at this leopard silk midi, this puff-sleeve dress, this zebra dress, and this printed gown! Oh, and we can’t forget to mention this colorful cardigan and these snakeskin heels (30% off today) that are at the tippy top of our wishlist!
7. There’s nothing we love more than chic pieces at an affordable price which is why we’re sharing our favorite finds from Walmart! We adore this tie-waist button down, this slouchy turtleneck, this printed maxi (perfect for fall), and this animal print skirt. We also can’t help but share this leopard pullover, this vibrantly patterned skirt, this emerald mini crossbody, and these wooden hoops. P.S. all of these pieces are under $70!!
8. Have you purchased your ticket to Creative Camp yet?!? Creative Camp (happening November 1st-3rd in Nashville, TN), brings together like-minded creatives together for a weekend of business strategy, learning from our favorite girl bosses, shopping, creative fun, and of course cocktails and lots of delicious food. And speaking of girl bosses… we are so excited to have Ann Mashburn, Lake Pajamas, Pamela Munson, Weezie Towels, Kayce Hughes, Margaux, Dixie Design, CW Stockwell, and Amanda Lindroth as part of our Saturday Panel! Interested in attending? You can save your spot here!
9. Y’all asked, we answered… since launching our Color Studies and Alphabet Art with One Kings Lane, we’ve received so many inquiries from y’all needing pieces in a pinch, unframed versions, and smaller sizes. EXCITING NEWS! We’re now offering ready-made, unframed 8” x 10” versions of our Color Studies and Alphabet Art available directly on our website! Whether you’re looking to add a pop of color to any wall or personalize a space - you can now score our art here! Happy shopping, y’all!
10. We are devastated by the destruction in one of our very favorite places, the Bahamas… it truly is the most magical place in the whole world, with the kindest community of people. We hope you’ll join us in the effort to rescue, rebuild, and help in the recovery of all those affected by Hurricane Dorian. If you’re looking for a way to help, please consider donating here, or by purchasing a BEACH PARTY tote. We’ll be donating 100% of the profits for the month of September to the Head Knowles Foundation, as suggested by @lindrothdesign and @indiahicksstyle. Thank you for helping make a difference!
Photography from Frances Valentine