1. Happy Friday, y’all! Our girl crush on Ulla Johnson is no secret… we adore her modern, yet ultra feminine pieces and think that her dresses and blouses are a wardrobe must! Today, we’re sharing a peek into her uber chic, Bohemian Brownstone (as seen above)! We always love seeing a space that incorporates stylish elements while still being functional. We’ve rounded up our favorite finds of the week directly inspired by her warm and sophisticated home - like this patterned dress, this flowy blouse, and this ruffle jumpsuit!
2. Lively colors, playful prints, feminine silhouettes, and updated classics...OH MY! The new, #WithATwist collection at J.Crew has us absolutely smitten! From jewel toned blazers, to cozy cashmere, to pleated skirts, to vintage inspired pieces - it's hard to choose a favorite find! Lucky for you, we rounded up all of our top picks earlier this week for you to shop here!
3. There’s truly nothing better than scoring a great vintage find… which is why we love scouring One Kings Lane’s vintage shop for unique treasures! They make it super easy to browse their furniture, wall decor, books, art, and more! Curious about our favorite finds? We love this one of a kind Persian rug, this retro plaque, this French Venetian mirror, and this Japanese porcelain lamp. They even have designer jewelry and accessories like this Hermès belt, this lariat necklace, and this Chanel bracelet.
4. Our not so secret source for home decor, Serena & Lily, just launched their new arrivals! From their chic lighting, to their timeless furniture, to cozy bedding and bath, we are loving all of their pieces! Looking to upgrade your bedroom? We swear by S&L’s sheets like these embroidered ones and these sateen ones! Curious about what else we’re coveting? This rattan desk and these armchairs are perfection.
5. There’s no better time than now to stock up on fall and winter pieces! We’ve been swooning over all of Tuckernuck's new arrivals like these plaid pants, this whimsical mock neck blouse, and this patterned dress. And we can’t forget accessories… like this leopard puff headband, this emerald bag, this tortoise clutch, this colorful neck scarf, and this pearl headband.
6. We are devastated by the destruction in one of our very favorite places, the Bahamas… it truly is the most magical place in the whole world, with the kindest community of people. We hope you’ll join us in the effort to rescue, rebuild, and help in the recovery of all those effected by Hurricane Dorian. If you’re looking for a way to help, please consider donating here, or by purchasing a BEACH PARTY tote. We’ll be donating 100% of the profits for the month of September to the Head Knowles Foundation, as suggested by @lindrothdesign and @indiahicksstyle. Thank you for helping make a difference!
7. Shopbop has been our go-to for all of our favorite designer pieces like Sea, Rixo, Ulla Johnson, Tory Burch, and more! On the hunt for fall dresses? We can’t stop thinking about this wrap silhouette dress, this patterned maxi, this drop waist beauty, and this eyelet embroidered dress.
8. By now you know we love a deal… which is why we’re so excited about Walmart's fall line! We couldn’t help but share some of our favorites like this leopard sweater, this wool coat, these resin hoops, and this animal print skirt. We also love this prairie dress, this ruffle midi, this striped skirt, and this corduroy dress. Want to see what else we’re eyeing? We love this polka dot skirt, this maxi dress, and these open toed mules.
9. Have you purchased your ticket to Creative Camp yet?!? Creative Camp (happening November 1st-3rd in Nashville, TN), brings together like-minded creatives together for a weekend of business strategy, learning from our favorite girl bosses, shopping, creative fun, and of course cocktails and lots of delicious food. And speaking of girl bosses… we are so excited to have Ann Mashburn, Lake Pajamas, Pamela Munson, Weezie Towels, Kayce Hughes, Margaux, Dixie Design, CW Stockwell, and Amanda Lindroth as part of our Saturday Panel! Interested in attending? You can save your spot here!
10. Y’all asked, we answered… since launching our Color Studies and Alphabet Art with One Kings Lane, we’ve received so many inquiries from y’all needing pieces in a pinch, unframed versions, and smaller sizes. EXCITING NEWS! We’re now offering ready-made, unframed 8” x 10” versions of our Color Studies and Alphabet Art available directly on our website! Whether you’re looking to add a pop of color to any wall or personalize a space - you can now score our art here! Happy shopping, y’all!