1. Happy Friday, y’all! The whimsical charm in Beata Heuman’s Riverside Townhouse (as seen above) is undeniable. As tried and true maximalists, we always gravitate towards lively spaces with depth, layers, and playful elements. From the vibrant pops of color, to the bespoke light fixtures, to the rich textiles, to the crisp herringbone floors, to countless textures… no detail has been overlooked in this happy home. We’ve rounded up our favorite finds of the week directly inspired by this indeliable lovely space!
2. The Fall 2019 collection at Tory Burch has officially stolen our hearts! We can’t get enough of the feminine details, contrasting prints, drama, and textural details. Our favorite pieces? We adore this striped flare sleeve blouse (and its coordinating skirt), this chic plaid trench coat, and this embroidered tweed jacket. Oh! And we can’t forget to mention this printed pleated skirt (it was inspired by the Japanese art of indigo dying) and this floral bow blouse.
3. Our go-to for home decor, Serena & Lily just released so many incredible new arrivals that have caught our eye! We are already scheming ways to work these brass pendants, this classic oak bar cart, this cozy plaid pillow, and this stylish swing arm floor lamp into our upcoming design projects. Curious about what we’re coveting? This rattan desk and these armchairs are perfection. P.S. Serena & Lily is also offering a 20% off upholstered furniture event so be sure to take a peek at all the bespoke options.
4. By now you know we love a deal… which is why we’re so excited about our recent scores from H&M! How chic is this smocked polka dot frock - and it’s under $50!?!? And because we always feel prettiest in pattern… take a peek at this shirt dress (it’s $34.99), this blue and white chiffon dress, and this zebra print tie belt dress (it’s under $35). Hello color crush - this mustard colored tiered dress is a beauty, and so perfect for fall!
5. There’s no better time to score amazing deals than at J.Crew’s BUY MORE, SAVE MORE event. For a limited time only, you can save up to 40% off select pieces. With fall just around the corner, we’re eyeing so many cooler weather essentials like this merino wool sweater (we’ll take one in every color, please), this quintessential field jacket, and this classic camel blazer. And while you’re browsing at J.Crew, be sure to take a peek at the amazing new arrivals like these colorblocked velvet pointed toe pumps and these whimsical cheetah pants.
6. We are devastated by the destruction in one of our very favorite places, the Bahamas… it truly is the most magical place in the whole world, with the kindest community of people. We hope you’ll join us in the effort to rescue, rebuild, and help in the recovery of all those effected by hurricane Dorian. If you’re looking for a way to help, please consider donating here, or by purchasing a BEACH PARTY tote (We’ll be donating 100% of the profits for the month of September to the Head Knowles Foundation, as suggested by @lindrothdesign and @indiahicksstyle). Thank you for helping make a difference!
7. Mirth’s Fall 19 collection just launched and we are smitten! The collection, inspired by the '70s, is full of prairie dresses, peasant blouses, floral prints and beautiful hand-loomed fabrics making it hard to chose a favorite piece! We’re loving this saffron colored dress, this ditzy floral maxi, and this printed wrap dress. Be sure to browse the entire line here!
8. It’s no secret that we have a big girl crush on Ulla Johnson! Her modern, yet ultra feminine pieces are a wardrobe must in our opinion! We’ve rounded up some of our very favorites like this romantic ruffled navy blouse (it also comes in ivory), this balloon sleeves printed midi, and this floral cotton blouse. Want to see what we just added to our carts? We’re eagerly awaiting the arrival of this printed midi!
9. Have you purchased your ticket to Creative Camp yet?!? Creative Camp (happening November 1st-3rd in Nashville, TN), brings together like-minded creatives together for a weekend of business strategy, learning from our favorite girl bosses, shopping, creative fun, and of course cocktails and lots of delicious food. And speaking of girl bosses… we are so excited to have Ann Mashburn, Lake Pajamas, Pamela Munson, Weezie Towels, Kayce Hughes, Margaux, Dixie Design, and Amanda Lindroth as part of our Saturday Panel! Interested in attending? You can save your spot here!
10. Y’all asked, we answered… since launching our Color Studies and Alphabet Art with One Kings Lane, we’ve received so many inquiries from y’all needing pieces in a pinch, unframed versions, and smaller sizes. EXCITING NEWS! We’re now offering ready-made, unframed 8” x 10” versions of our Color Studies and Alphabet Art available directly on our website! Whether you’re looking to add a pop of color to any wall or personalize a space - you can now score our art here! Happy shopping, y’all!