Photos courtesy of Hotel Peter & Paul by Christian Harder
1. Happy Friday (and long weekend), y’all! We are packing our bags for a getaway to one of our very favorite places, New Orleans! There’s just something about the spirit of the Big Easy that has captured our hearts and we couldn't be more thrilled to return! And, by now you know about our affinity for color and pattern… which is why we’re extra excited to stay at the charming, Hotel Peter & Paul (pictured above). No detail has been overlooked at this grand old church turned to chic, boutique hotel! Be sure to follow along on all of our New Orleans adventures this weekend on Instagram!
2. Have you purchased your ticket to Creative Camp yet?!? Creative Camp (happening November 1st-3rd in Nashville, TN), brings together like-minded creatives together for a weekend of business strategy, learning from our favorite girl bosses, shopping, creative fun, and of course cocktails and lots of delicious food. And speaking of girl bosses… we are so excited to have Ann Mashburn, Lake Pajamas, Pamela Munson, Weezie Towels, Kayce Hughes, Margaux, and Amanda Lindroth as part of our Saturday Panel! Interested in attending? You can save your spot here! But, hurry, tickets for #PandPCreativeCamp are going fast! So, who’s ready for camp?
3. Let the Labor Day Sales commence! One of our very favorite sales of the year, Tory Burch, went live last week and we can’t get enough of the major markdowns! Some of our go-to pieces are over 50% off like this striped wrap-dress (which was pretty much our summer uniform), this show-stopping metallic maxi (just $219), this scalloped cotton tank, and this floral dress (just $99). Want to see what else we’re eyeing? We adore this embroidered poplin dress, these silk pants, and this printed maxi. Happy Shopping!
4. Run, don’t walk to Serena & Lily to take up to 30% off dining essentials! Remember our favorite bistro chairs? They’re just $198 right now! Our go-to counter stools are also on major sale along with these swivel ones! In the market for a new dining table? There’s no better time to snap one up - we adore this round pedestal table and this handcrafted basketweave designed one. Drinks anyone? We adore this bar cart and are planning all the ways we can dress it up with dining accessories like this tray, these blue + white coasters, and these scalloped hurricanes.
5. Looking to add a nod to the islands to your home? Our sweet friend and guest speaker at Creative Camp, Amanda Lindroth, is hosting an early Labor Day Sale with 20% off outdoor entertaining! Set the table in style with this natural seagrass glassware, these sweet linen napkins (take a peek at the colorful options), and these table lanterns. And be sure to check out our other favorites like these beach totes, these peacock linens, and these cane hurricanes!
6. Pssst… right now, Rebecca Taylor has 40% off all sale items with code “GETAWAY40.” We’ve been on a polka dot kick lately and are loving this poplin dress and this smocked jumpsuit! We’re also crushing on this embroidered blouse and this silk top (the pattern also comes in this darling bow dress form). And since you know it’s hard for us to say no to stripes… we are crushing on this striped wrap dress, this midi, and this day dress!
7. Hello savings! Our favorite, One Kings Lane is having a 20% off site-wide sale! Our not to be missed picks? Chic, vintage finds like this colorful rug, this Moroccan runner, these 19th century Venetian chairs, this swoon-worthy bar cart, and this antique tray table. We’ve been eyeing this velvet blue sofa for some time now and it’s currently on major sale! OKL also has the perfect selection of garden stools like this blue + white one, this porcelain beauty, and this orangey-red stool (under $130 today)!
8. Now until Sunday, September 1st at J.Crew you can take 40% off your entire purchase… plus, 50% off sale items using code “SUNSET.” Transition from summer to fall with this denim shirt dress, this pleated, vibrant maxi, this poplin blouse, and this eyelet tunic (all 40% off!). And as for our favorite sale items, we love this ruffle blue + white dress, this multi-stripe tee, this darling shirtdress, and this colorfully, patterned button down!
9. We’re so excited to introduce our NEW “LOVE Y"ALL” tote - because you asked for more totes and let’s be honest, we really, really love y’all! Made of 100% natural canvas and hand screened right here in Nashville, TN. The “LOVE Y'ALL” tote has plenty of space for your laptop, handbag, and any other essentials - plus 2 side pockets to keep you organized and a structured bottom! We love it for work, the gym, or a fun weekend getaway! And be sure to check out our other P+P Product like our Color Makes Me Happy tee, HOWDY tote, Color Studies, Alphabet Art, and so much more!
10. Y’all asked, we answered… since launching our Color Studies and Alphabet Art with One Kings Lane, we’ve received so many inquiries from y’all needing pieces in a pinch, unframed versions, and smaller sizes. EXCITING NEWS! We’re now offering ready-made, unframed 8” x 10” versions of our Color Studies and Alphabet Art available directly on our website! Whether you’re looking to add a pop of color to any wall or personalize a space - you can now score our art here!