1. One of our very favorite sales of the year, Tory Burch, just went live and we are in awe of some of the major markdowns! Some of our go-to pieces are over 50% off like this striped wrap-dress (this dress was pretty much our summer uniform), this show-stopping metallic maxi (just $219), this scalloped cotton tank, and this floral dress (just $99). Want to see what else we’re eyeing? We adore this embroidered poplin dress, these silk pants, and this printed maxi.
2. You may have heard the announcement on our Instagram, but we are beyond excited to announce Creative Camp tickets are LIVE NOW! And did you see we announced some of our speakers?!?! We are so excited to have our girl bosses join us for our Saturday panel including Ann Mashburn, Cassandra Cannon and Anne Read Lattimore of Lake Pajamas, Pamela Munson, Liz Eicholz of Weezie Towels, Kayce Hughes, and Sarah Pierson of Margaux, and Amanda Lindroth. Let the fun begin! Join us Friday, November 1st through Sunday, November 3rd in Nashville for a weekend filled with color, fun, and all things that make us happy! But hurry, tickets for #PandPCreativeCamp are going fast! So, who’s ready for camp?
3. Loeffler Randall just released their new apparel line and we are smitten with al of the sweet pieces! How darling is this white linen top, this blush pink waist-tie dress, this hem ruffle skirt, and this marigold cotton twill dress?!?! They also just released some of the cutest accessories from zebra print handbags to snakeskin kitten heels to leopard headbands! We can’t wait to style all of their new accessories with our fall favorites like these resin barrettes, this printed hair scarf, this feather belt, and this puffy headband!
4. Speaking of fall, we’re stocking up on our staple pieces! Looking to invest in a coat? We love this wool beauty, this checkered coat, and this faux fur! We live in our favorite cashmere sweaters (truly couldn’t get through the cold months with out this and this) and a few different styles of flattering jeans (we are obsessed with this pair from Everlane and just ordered them in white and the light wash too).
5. We’re so excited to introduce our NEW “LOVE Y"ALL” tote - because you asked for more totes and let’s be honest, we really, really love y’all! Made of 100% natural canvas and hand screened right here in Nashville, TN. The “LOVE Y'ALL” tote has plenty of space for your laptop, handbag, and any other essentials - plus 2 side pockets to keep you organized and a structured bottom! We love it for work, the gym, or a fun weekend getaway! And be sure to check out our other P+P Product like our Color Makes Me Happy tee, HOWDY tote, Color Studies, Alphabet Art, and so much more!
6. You know we’re absolutely smitten with all things stripes! Earlier this week, we share our favorite striped pieces on our Instagram story and wanted to share them with you on our blog! We adore these tassel napkins, this splurge-worthy bucket bag, this custom bed frame, and this slip dress. In our opinion, a striped tee is an absolute wardrobe must-have! Some of our favorites? This oversized one, this boyfriend fit, and we just purchased this puff-sleeve tee!
7. Serena & Lily is our go-to source for all things home! We can’t get enough of these whale serving utensils and these patterned napkins (take a peek at the braided napkin holder here). Needing a new bed? This custom frame is the sweetest (we love the bold, blue stripe upholstery) and we’re eyeing this wood frame. We truly believe one great rug can transform a room. Our denim bedroom rug is a steal right now, we also love this jute rug, this vintage-inspired beauty, and this textured rug.
8. Friday Favorites wouldn’t be complete without sharing our secret source for designer pieces. We just rounded up a few of our favorite pieces from The Real Real including handbags, bracelets, watches, and sunglasses. Looking for a vintage bag? We adore this quilted Chanel. Looking for a new statement bracelet? We are crushing on this Tiffany & Co. cuff. Looking for a timeless watch? We recommend this silver Cartier.
9. We’ve recently had so many inquiries about design, but because we’re booked out for the next year, we just discovered the next best alternative! Whether you’re looking for help with a room or an entire home, One Kings Lane has expert designers that can help! The best part? You can work with them in person, by phone, or online - you get to choose! And, lucky for you, right now they are offering 25% off their Interior Design Service Packages!
10. Y’all asked, we answered… since launching our Color Studies and Alphabet Art with One Kings Lane, we’ve received so many inquiries from y’all needing pieces in a pinch, unframed versions, and smaller sizes. EXCITING NEWS! We’re now offering ready-made, unframed 8” x 10” versions of our Color Studies and Alphabet Art available directly on our website! Whether you’re looking to add a pop of color to any wall or personalize a space - you can now score our art here!
Photographed by Ricardo Labougle, Vogue, September 2019