1. Happy Friday, y’all! We were so inspired by the cover of Architectural Digest featuring Cara and Poppy Delevigne’s home (pictured above) we just had to share it with you! We love the way they infuse tropical elements into every day living. Wanting to get the look for yourself? We adore these green + white striped umbrellas, this natural hanging chair, and this palm palm leaf wallpaper for the perfect nod to island living.
2. You may have heard the announcement on our Instagram, but we are beyond excited to announce Creative Camp tickers are LIVE NOW! Let the fun begin! Join us Friday, November 1st through Sunday, November 3rd in Nashville for a weekend filled with color, fun, and all things that make us happy! But hurry, tickets for #PandPCreativeCamp are going fast! So, who’s ready for camp?
3. Our go-to source for home decor, Serena & Lily, just released their new arrivals and we can’t help but share some of our favorite finds! We are smitten over these whale serving utensils and these patterned napkins (peep the braided napkin holder here). Needing a new bed? This custom frame is the sweetest (we love the bold, blue stripe upholstery) and we’re eyeing this wood frame.
4. It’s hard to believe that summer is almost over and the kids are heading back to school! It’s got us thinking about cooler weather and beginning a little fall wardrobe planning. We live in our favorite cashmere sweaters (truly couldn’t get through the cold months with out this and this) and a few different styles of flattering jeans (we are obsessed with this pair from Everlane and just ordered them in white and the light wash too). Mix and match your basics with an investment coat and classic blazer for the perfect fall/winter foundation wardrobe!
5. Speaking of fall, we have been absolutely crushing on all things animal print from coats to handbags to shirts to accessories. We can’t help but share this sweet faux fur coat (under $130), these leopard pumps, and this silk blouse. And we’ve shared this vibrant leopard dress before and now it’s on MAJOR sale! We also love these, these block heels, these open toe sandals, and these beauties!
6. Looking to invest in a new handbag? Earlier this week we shared some of our current favorite handbags! And we couldn’t help, but talk about our secret source for designer handbags at a great price, The Real Real. Looking for a new work bag? We adore this embroidered tote. Wanting a vintage bag? We love this quilted Chanel. Needing a travel tote? We can’t stop swooning over this one for an extra 20% off today! Want to see what else we’re eyeing? We love this orangey-red tote, this multi-color beauty, and this bamboo Gucci tote. P.S. Did we mention they also carry accessories?!?! We love this hermès watch, this Tiffany & Co. cuff, and for wishful thinking… we are eyeing this Cartier watch. But hurry… only one of each available!
7. J.Crew is hosting a “Fall Favorites Event” sale and we are too excited to share a peek of everything we’ve added to our cart! We’re stocking up on our go-to tee in all the colors (just $17)! We also adore this mock-neck eyelet blouse (54% off), this orangey-red button down, and this pretty in pink peasant top! This classic blazer is perfection, plus, it’s under $100 today! Some of our favorite jewelry is 50% off too like these heart tortoise hoops (under $20), these floral hoops, and this pearl layered necklace. Leave a comment with your favorite finds from the sale!
8. On the hunt for new tableware? You’re in luck because Williams Sonoma is having a warehouse sale with up to 50% off some of our favorite dining ware! Our scalloped dinner plates are on major markdown and also includes the matching salad plates! These woven tumblers are perfect for dinner parties and just $9.99! We also can’t help but share this hand-woven hurricane, these darling ginger bowls, this blue + white tablecloth, and this serving platter.
9. You know we love nothing more than finding adorable pieces at an affordable price which is why we love shopping at Walmart. We just snapped up this marble tulip table and can’t wait to share how we style it! Looking for new decor pieces? We adore this garden stool (we use them both indoors and outdoors), this striped rug, these chic table lamps, these blue + white bistro chairs (under $200 for both), and this gold mirror. And if you’re like us and love to keep everything organized we recommend using baskets for storage like these wicker baskets, this banana leaf basket, this darling set of 3 macrame baskets, and this jute one that we use in our bathroom for towel storage!
10. Y’all asked, we answered… since launching our Color Studies and Alphabet Art with One Kings Lane, we’ve received so many inquiries from y’all needing pieces in a pinch, unframed versions, and smaller sizes. EXCITING NEWS! We’re now offering ready-made, unframed 8” x 10” versions of our Color Studies and Alphabet Art available directly on our website! Whether you’re looking to add a pop of color to any wall or personalize a space - you can now score our art here!