Happy Wednesday, y’all! We’re sharing one of our very FAVORITE features, “Creative Conversations,” featuring our dear friend and talented artist, Kayce Hughes! With a background in fashion, Kayce now focuses full-time on painting and her thriving art business. Recognized by her signature abstract and geometric forms, her canvases are adored by so many, including Serena and Lily, Mark D. Sikes, Sarah Bartholomew, and Jonathan Savage! We have an affinity for her clean lines, bold colors, and modern style which is why we love to include her work in our design projects and in our own home!
Exciting News! Kayce will be a guest speaker and part of our shopping pop-up at our Creative Camp the weekend of November 1st through the 3rd here in Nashville, TN. Interested in attending? You can purchase your ticket here!
Scroll down to keep on reading to learn more about Kayce and what inspires her! And P.S. don’t forget to follow her on Instagram to see all of her latest work!
Photo credits in order that they appear:
Designer: Sara Bartholomew Photography: David Hillegas
2. Designer: Pencil & Paper Co. Photography Photography
3. Photography: Betsy Dozier
4. Designer: Pencil & Paper Co. Photography: Lauren Bradshaw
5. Designer: Pencil & Paper Co. Photography: Lauren Bradshaw
6. Designer: Sara Bartholomew Photography: David Hillegas
7. Designer: Pencil & Paper Co. Photography: Tec Petaja
8. Designer: Sarah Bartholomew Photography: David Hillegas
9. Designer: Bunny Williams Home Photography: Bunny Williams Home