1. It’s hard not to be happy while looking at the beautiful photos of Marks Sikes’ Hollywood Hills home (as seen above in Architectural Digest). Every space of his beautifully curated home is injected with explosions of pattern, vibrant colors, pretty textiles, and so much charm. We especially love the homage to a timeless color palette of blue and white! Wanting to get this look? You’re in luck - you can shop so many darling pieces from his collection here! We adore this floral motif pillow, this tribal inspired indigo rug, this striped neutral bolster, and this chevron piece of art! Take a peek here to see more!
2. Curious about our go-to for dining decor and home finds? We adore Pottery Barn! They have the best selection of tablecloths, napkins, and flatware that easily elevate any table (even if you’re just eating takeout)! Our other favorite finds include this rattan mirror, this rattan accent chair, and this woven drink dispenser. And by now you probably know that we love block print pieces - Pottery Barn has some darling printed pillows and table accessories right now (like this new tablecloth in the prettiest pink, these vibrant napkins, and our go to blue and white napkins) - perfect for all the al fresco dining we plan to do this summer!
3. YOU’RE INVITED! In case you missed our Instagram stories… we’re co-hosting an event on June 22nd in Southampton, NY with One Kings Lane to celebrate the launch of our new Alphabet Art series! Sip and shop our products along with some of our favorite brands like the fabulous Cabana Vintage and Susan Johnson Photography, from 12-4pm, and then celebrate with us from 5-7pm, as we play a lively game of, “This or That,” with One King Lane’s President, Debbie Propst discussing all things style and design! Interested in attending? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you there!
4. Matchesfashion has become one of our favorite places to find pretty dresses! Looking to add color or pattern to your wardrobe? You’ll want to check out this smocked floral print maxi dress, this buttoned side linen midi dress, and this floral a line dress! Want to see what we just added to our carts? This striped ruffled maxi stole our hearts along with these raffia slides. This romantic striped cotton maxi is at the tippy top of our wishlist!
5. The Pop Up Shop of one of our very favorites (and dear friend), Kayce Hughes, is officially live on Furbish Studio! You’re definitely going to want to take a peek at the 50 new original pieces from Kayce. We couldn’t be more excited! Curious about some of our favorites? We adore this colorful piece, this fun art, and this colorful one! Furbish Studio has the greatest curated collection of home items. From block print tablecloths to bone inlay mirrors to patterned lamp shades… you’re gonna want to take a peek!
6. Gingham is always a good idea in our opinion! Since we’ve been on a gingham kick recently we’ve rounded up all our favorites for y’all! Take a peek at this this cotton midi wrap skirt (the ruffles are so sweet), this tie shoulder cotton dress, and this lavender gingham maxi dress (swoon)! In the market for a fun purse? We adore this wicker bag with How darling is this straw hat with the perfect touch of checked fabric? We just snapped it up for summer!
7. We can’t believe that Father’s Day is right around the corner! Still needing a last-minute gift? You’re in luck - we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite pieces for the Father in your life! We adore this leather rollup organizer and this spinner set by Mark & Graham and the best part is that you can personalize your luggage! And speaking about bespoke travel pieces…we love this leather duffle bag (and one of the best features is the handprinted monogram). Looking for clothing items? Take a peek at this embroidered hat, these swim trunks, and these cool sneakers! There are also so many pieces at Williams Sonoma perfect for the guy that likes to cook!
8. Have you browsed the new arrivals at Tory Burch? Perfection doesn’t begin to describe the darling new pieces! We are swooning over this diagonal stripe wrap dress, this smocked cotton dress (hello color crush), and this whimsical drop waist dress. Have an upcoming warm weather getaway coming up? You’ll want to take a peek at Tory’s new swim… we adore this knotted one piece (the bloom print is so chic), this chinoiserie inspired high waisted set, and this blue and white smocked one piece.
9. We couldn’t be happier that outdoor furniture season is in full swing! Are you looking to refresh your patio or sunroom? Lucky you - Pottery Barn is offering up to 50% off outdoor pieces! Take a peek at some of our favorites like this all weather wicker sofa and coordinating arm chairs, this canopy outdoor daybed (it’s just begging for naps to be taken on it), and these drum side tables! We’re also loving these chaise lounges - they’d be a perfect addition to any outdoor space!
10. We recently launched our very first fragrance, Southern Gardenia, in collaboration with Mer Sea & Co. The sentiment behind the fragrance was to bottle up a fresh, bright scent - with a mix of our favorite gardenia, paired with a touch of delicate jasmine. The beautiful watercolor floral packaging was designed by the talented Gina Langford and we think it’s the sweetest! We hope that Southern Gardenia instantly transports you to summer in the South - where the days are extra long, filled with sunshine, front porch hangs, sweet tea, and the scent of gardenia and jasmine fills the air. You can purchase it here! And be sure to tag us on Instagram - we’d love to see your #southerngardeniatravels this summer!