1. Happy Friday, y’all! If you’re like us, then it’s super hard not to come down with a major case of wanderlust after browsing the photos of Amanda Lindroth’s beautiful Bahamian home. While we’re currently working away in the studio, we’re definitely in an island state of mind daydreaming about all things rattan, happy colors, cane, and whimsical curiosities that pay homage to the sea, sand, and palms. High on our list of must haves to achieve this Bahamian aesthetic are these vibrant block print napkins, these rattan hurricanes, these seagrass tumblers, and woven trays. If you’re wanting more inspiration that will instantly transport you to an island state of mind make sure you snap up some our favorite coffee table books - we adore India Hick’s: Island Style, Bunny William’s: A House By The Sea, Amanda Lindroth’s: Island Hopping, and Slim Aarons: Poolside. Happy reading!
2. Last week, we posted an Instagram of our impromptu al fresco dinner and since then we have received so many questions about the napkins, tablecloth, and flatware! These tablescape essentials by Pottery Barn are our absolute go-to when we’re putting together any table whether we’re hosting friends or just eating takeout! Curious about some of our other favorites from Pottery Barn? We love these vibrant block print napkins, this embroidered duvet + sheet set (it comes in so many color ways - we love the orange), these classic patterned sheets (you know we can’t resist a stripe), and this Turkish patterned indoor/outdoor rug.
3. You know we’re all about the high-low and love nothing more than mixing our affordable finds with high-end investment pieces! H&M, one of our go-to sources for fashion finds has so many pieces… not to be missed! We love this eyelet blouse, this airy tunic, and this flouncy striped midi dress. If you’re on the hunt for the perfect white tee, then look no further because we found it here (and it’s only $12.99)!
4. We launched our very first fragrance, Southern Gardenia, last week in collaboration with Mer Sea & Co. The sentiment behind the fragrance was to bottle up a fresh, bright scent - with a mix of our favorite gardenia, paired with a touch of delicate jasmine. We hope that Southern Gardenia instantly transports you to summer in the South - where the days are extra long, filled with sunshine, front porch hangs, sweet tea, and the scent of gardenia and jasmine fills the air. You can purchase it here! And be sure to tag us on Instagram - we’d love to see your #southerngardeniatravels this summer!
5. Nothing captivates us more than a statement making earring - especially when they are a DEAL! We just scored the greatest pieces on Amazon and are eagerly awaiting their arrival. Take a peek at these bold blue beauties, these geometric tortoise shell hoops, and these natural double disc drop earrings. Can you believe they’re all under $15?!?! Snap them up before they sell out!
6. If you’re looking to infuse some island aesthetic into your own home then look no further than Serena & Lily. Their selection of natural pieces offer the perfect nod to coastal living. We love these woven counter stools, this wicker lamp, this textured x-base stool, and this chic rattan bed! Looking to add vibrant pops of color in your space? The visual texture on this patterned wallpaper is amazing! Or add a splash of living coral with this herringbone inspired pattern!
7. You know we have a weakness for a pretty dress… we just found the sweetest pieces that are perfect for summer! We adore this maxi dress in the prettiest grapefruit hue (can you say HELLO color crush!?). In the mood for more pink? This splurge-worthy dress is swoon worthy along with this hibiscus colored dress. Prefer shades of blue? We’re eyeing this printed balloon sleeve dress, this airy cotton dress (it’s under $60!), this tiered striped number (we love the tie strap details). P.S. One of our very favorite dresses is currently 50% off - snap it up here!
8. Our go-to, J.Crew, just launched the most darling new pieces! We can hardly contain our excitement and want to add nearly everything to our carts. Curious about our top picks? Our summer must haves include this tie waist eyelet dress (the scalloped trim is amazing), this breezy organic cotton skirt, and this popover skirt in Liberty. We’re also crushing on this patterned cotton pajama set and this cropped stripe set (the emerald green color is so happy).
9. Explosions of pattern are our absolute FAVORITE! Take a peek at some of our favorite finds of the week like this floral print skirt, this striped linen kaftan, this frilled cotton check top, and these fun pajamas! We’re also crushing hard on this colorful bandana, this ikat pillow, and this striped tote. And because we received so many questions about the vibrant citrus wallpaper in our bathroom we hunted down a source for you all since it’s normally trade only!
10. YOU’RE INVITED! We’re co-hosting event on June 22nd in Southampton, NY with One Kings Lane to celebrate the launch of our new Alphabet Art series! Sip and shop our products along with some of our favorite brands like Cabana Vintage and Susan Johnson Photography, from 12-4pm, and then celebrate with us from 5-7pm, as we play a lively game of, “This or That,” with One King Lane’s President, Debbie Propst discussing all things style and design! Interested in attending? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you there!