1. Happy Friday, y’all! You know that color makes us happy… so it should be no surprise how smitten we are with Hannah Cecil Gurney’s pattern-filled and color-drenched home (as seen above in Architectural Digest). The maximalist home pays homage to her family’s heritage brand, De Gournay (one of our very favorite sources for endless inspiration) with its vibrant pattern play, exquisite decor, bespoke details, and oh so much whimsical charm! Take a peek below to shop all of our favorite finds inspired by this meticulous space.
2. Run, don’t walk to Serena & Lily for their Friends & Family Event where you can take 20% OFF EVERYTHING (yes, you read that right)!! If you’ve been eyeing some of our favorite pieces like these banana leaf counter stools, this raffia console table, this timeless bed frame, and this honeycomb chandelier, there’s no better time to purchase them!. Even our denim rug in our bedroom, our wicker outdoor furniture on our porch, and our favorite rattan placemats are on sale!
3. Tried and true again, Tory Burch has been our go-to source for all things fashion… so of course, we just had to share some of their new arrivals like this whimsical ruffle blouse, this splurge-worthy color-block sequin dress, this ribbon tweed cardigan, and this multi-color wool coat. And how darling is this striped satin blouse, these cropped jeans, and this floral twill shift dress?!? We’ll take them all, please!
4. Patterns, color, and fall… oh, my! Tuckernuck is hosting a site wide sale where you can take 20% off everything with code “APPLEPIE” - yes, please! We’re stocking up our wardrobe on all fall pieces like this raspberry jacquard dress, this velvet knotted headband, this emerald pleated skirt, and this cozy color block turtleneck! We’re also eyeing this tortoise clutch (just $98), this colorful sweater, these leopard flats, and this striped button down.
5. By now you know we love a deal… which is why we’re so thrilled about our recent scores from H&M like this chiffon smocked dress, this patterned mock neck midi, this zebra print dress, and this leopard beauty - all under $70! We’re also swooning over this snakeskin patterned dress, this checkered blazer (just $34.99), this snow leopard midi, and this ankle-length silk dress!
6. One Kings Lane never fails us when it comes to bespoke home decor! We stumbled upon some of the sweetest finds like this starburst mirror, this natural side table, this blue + white sectional, and this iron lantern. We also are swooning over these chinoiserie vases, this orangey-red garden stool, this vintage Turkish rug, and this rattan bar cart. And be sure to take a peek at all of their vintage scores!
7. Our not so secret source for classic pieces, J.Crew, is having a MAJOR sale today offering 50% off outerwear! Want to see our favorite finds from the sale? We are absolutely crushing on this vibrant wool topcoat, this chic pink coat, this perfect rain jacket (be sure to take a peek at all of the colorful options), and this cozy trench! And of course, we have to share some of our favorite new arrivals like this silk button down, this ornate jungle print top (matching skirt can be found here), this faux-leather plated midi skirt, and these leopard pants!
8. ATTENTION Nashville locals! You’re invited to our exclusive, Creative Camp Tag Sale and Vendor Pop Up on Saturday, November 2nd from 12:00PM to 2:00PM. Mark your calendars because it’s the perfect place to get a head start on your holiday shopping with some of our favorite brands like Gunner and Lux, Lake Pajamas, Kayce Hughes, BURU, Pamela Munson, CW Stockwell, Dixie Design, Susan Johnson Photography, The Avenue, Lemon Laine, Techel & Co., Ever Alice, Christy Lynn, and Madame de la Maison! Plus, you can shop all the vintage treasures from Gen’s closet and home that she has been collecting throughout the years! See you there!
9. There’s nothing we love more than finding chic design at a great price which is why we love browsing Walmart online! We’ve been eyeing this geometric gold mirror (under $114), this glass side table, this emerald credenza, and this white finish console table. We also adore these rattan dining chairs, this woven seagrass basket, this raffia console table (under $300), this blush pink nightstand, and this knotted garden stool for just under $75 (we use these both indoors and outdoors).
10. Y’all asked, we answered… since launching our Color Studies and Alphabet Art with One Kings Lane, we’ve received so many inquiries from y’all needing pieces in a pinch, unframed versions, and smaller sizes. EXCITING NEWS! We’re now offering ready-made, unframed 8” x 10” versions of our Color Studies and Alphabet Art available directly on our website! Whether you’re looking to add a pop of color to any wall or personalize a space - you can now score our art here! Happy shopping, y’all!
Photography by Douglas Friedman