Is there snow on the ground where you are? Or have you escaped somewhere warm and tropical (we’ve been spending time with family in Miami and love soaking up the sunshine)? It seems no matter how cold we are, we always seek color and cheery things at this time of year. Maybe it’s because Valentine’s Day is a just a few weeks away, but we’re majorly crushing on hearts and all things red (a perfect excuse for a playful dress like this red polka dot cutie or this darling makeup bag).
1. Do you carefully curate your art collection or rotate out pieces in your home (or maybe both)? We tend to do the former and some of the pieces in our home have been with us for nearly two decades! When we saw this print from One Kings Lane, we knew it would be be perfect in our home. We also adore this blue and white play on shapes as well as this vibrant floral (all of which are instant classics). Our Color Studies Series was created to stand alone or be worked in with your favorite art (in our home, it complements existing art pieces for a highly-curated feel).
2. How amazing is this rattan sconce from Serena & Lily? Textured neutrals are so chic and timeless, and we think no room is complete without a rattan treasure. We also love this woven side table and this classic outdoor rattan-style sofa (it’s actually made of resin). And of course, our favorite bar stool is a 1930s-inspired rattan counter stool (we love it in white)! We’ve found some absolute steals from Serena & Lily (their sale is still going on - up to 75% off) plus everything ships free with the code NEWGOALS! The major sale includes one of our favorite woven pendant lights for just $99!
3. We think we’ve found the coat of our dreams and it’s this Gucci red wool coat with a bow collar! It’s moving right to the top of our splurge-worthy list with its classic silhouette and beautiful detailing!
5. Leopard is like the neutral of patterns, and we are totally crushing on this fun rain jacket from J.Crew! We adore this pair of knotted mules from Loeffler Randall. We love mixing leopard print with other patterns (this Gucci purse on our wishlist works well), and of course with red (like our new favorite everyday heels or this red leather and wicker purse).
6. So many of you are interested in wallpaper right now, and we are keeping our favorites up to date just for you! Our favorite wallpaper resources are DecoratorsBest and Serena & Lily (totally crushing on this windowpane pattern).
7. At this time of year, we love seeking out inspiration. Right now we are inspired by some new books (like this and this one), and of course seeing new Spring lines launch (particularly obsessed with Gucci’s new line right nowand the incredible Valentino show).
10. Our most often asked question is usually about sources for the perfect dress for an upcoming wedding or special event, so we’ve created an entire folder of our PARTY favorites (updated daily) just for you! PS we’re also sharing all of our latest beauty favorites here (currently obsessed with this and this!