Are you ready for Spring? This weekend we are headed south to see family. While there, we plan on soaking up as much sunshine as possible and we’ve been been freshening up our getaway favorites in preparation for our travels. There are still so many great sales happening right now (like 20% off everything at One Kings Lane) but we’ve managed to find some splurge-worthy favorites, too. We have to admit that a great handbag is our favorite investment piece (we happen to be eyeing this and this). What’s on your must-have list right now?
1. Winter is still hanging around (we might even get some snow in Nashville), so we’re eyeing this quilted statement jacket while it’s on sale. You can catch other steals on wear-now, wear-later pieces from J.Crew, Tory Burch, and Everlane! We also added another pair of tortoise hoops to our winter wardrobe because can you ever really have too many?
2. Mixing blue and pink is classic and yet feels so fresh with the right patterns layered in. We are loving this couch and so many other great Mark D. Sikes pieces like this, this pillow, and this ikat rug. And how great is this printed upholstered ottoman (it looks custom)?! We also adore this palm-leaf printed pink upholstered swivel chair.
3. When we partnered with Everlane last month we absolutely fell in love with a few pieces that became instant staples in our wardrobe. We love our kick crop jeans and these adorable (and comfortable) day heels. We also picked up the Editor slingbacks in every color!
5. Just updated our Art Favorites, and this Alexander Calder print is totally inspiring us right now. You can shop more of our favorite prints in our Minted store and our very own Color Studies Series (which happens to be 20% off right now in the site wide sale happening over at One Kings Lane)!
6. We love a bow mule, and this pair of velvet bow slippers (for $55) and these silver lame mules are both in our cart! We feel full-on Hollywood glam wearing mules with our favorite silk pajamas around the house on the weekends or even out to cocktails (with the right accessories).
7. We don’t limit our love of mixing patterns to home design, which is why we’ve always got our eye on beautiful patterned pieces like this skirt and this silk top. Scale is super important when mixing patterns, and we like to pair bold looks with classic, sophisticated accessories (like this printed floral dress and this purse).
8. Did you see the amazing sales yet at Net-a-porter (80% off clearance and an extra 20% off select items), MatchesFashion (extra 20% off sale with code EXTRA20) and Moda Operandi (extra 20% off of final markdowns - so many amazing dresses are included)? We are eyeing this pink metallic dress (now 60% off).
9. We love a beaded handbag and just found this one (on sale for $70), this adorable wooden purse for $50, and this chic pearl mesh handbag for just $40! Don’t miss the huge sale going on at Mango right now (we also picked up this mesh jute handbag on super sale)!
10. Just snagged this adorable dress on sale for only $55 and we are crushing on this gorgeous gathered crepe dress in red. And can we talk about how stunning this red and white polka dot dress is - it’s on sale for $90!
11. We know January isn’t even over yet but with the always-inspiring Antiques & Garden Show of Nashville on our calendars at the end of the month, we are dreaming of sunshine and time outdoors (the Show’s preview party is January 31 - get your tickets here).