Christmas is almost here - are you ready? We’ve been busy planning out our New Year’s Eve outfit. It’s one of our favorite nights of the entire year! No surprise, since we love sparkles and celebrations! We prefer to pair our sequin dresses with feminine accessories for a chic look. But we also love a neutral-toned dress with a great statement earring for NYE. We spotted this fun clutch on sale for under $100! Maybe this is a good time to mention that our favorite bow pumps are on sale for $65? Many of our favorite dresses for New Year’s Eve are on extra sale too, including this chic red dress and we are crazy about the sleeves on this one. Still undecided, see all of party favorites for other NYE-worthy dresses!
1. Top of mind for us is making sure we’ve got our home all ready for guests and celebrations. We are stocking our pantry with lots of snacks (organized in these and these jars), and making sure we’ve got plenty of extra seats around the table (love these rattan bar stools and we just ordered these chairs and this rug). We found a deal on these mid-century modern chairs (4 for under $100), just in time for last-minute guest preparations.
2. Kate Spade is offering an extra 40% off on sale right now with the code MOREEXTRA! We love this clutch that’s just $85 and plan on picking up several of these thermal mugs for under $10! Order by 10pm tonight to receive in time for Christmas.
3. Still rushing to get a great last-minute gift? We’ve picked a few favorite things from Nordstrom that you can get in time to wrap and put under the tree. Our favorite bow pumps are on sale for just $65 and these red heels are great and such a steal at $53!
4. Neiman Marcus is offering FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING for Christmas delivery as long as you order by 12/22 (use the code NMQUICK at checkout). That means you can still grab this and this in time for Christmas morning.
5. One gift we love? A subscription to a wine club. First Leaf will cater selections based on your tastes, making each month’s delivery even more fun! No need to worry about holiday shipping, either (what a relief).
6. In our Nashville Bungalow Design reveal a few weeks ago, we got lots of questions on the chinoiserie panels that were featured! If you, like us, love chinoiserie than don’t miss this great lamp, this and this garden stool, this pair of lamps for under $140 and these panels! Also can we talk about how much we need this chair?
7. Y’all know we love a great pair of sunglasses, and this week we are eyeing this heart-shaped pair - so chic and fun! We’re also swooning over these vintage-shaped tortoise shades. We think we’ll add sunglasses and this amazing bag to our winter uniform.
8. Is it too early to be eyeing sandals? We hope not, because we’ve got these gold slides in our cart! We also think these gingham sandals are so much fun (especially with this dress)! We love our basket bag for all seasons.
9. We’ve got lots of events to attend over the holiday season, so we’re freshening up some of our favorite dresses with accessories, like these beaded drop earrings and this pair of blue velvet mules.
10. Did you see our last-minute Christmas gift post yesterday? You’ve still got a little time to order some of our favorite Mark and Graham gifts, like the Commute clutch and this tartan throw that we love so much. Don’t forget your furry friends, they may enjoy this chic leash (at least, they’ll enjoy the walk)!
Happy holidays from all of us at Pencil and Paper Co !