Our latest P&P "Favorite Find" is Heidi Merrick, an amazing designer based in Los Angeles. We're obsessed with the gorgeous shapes of her pieces and the intricate details. We're especially loving the silhouettes with large sleeves, perfect paired with longer length skirts, a simple sandal, and of course a great statement earring!
4. Talk about a power couple, we love the fashions of Rebecca Taylor who is the wife of one of our very favorite artists Wayne Pate. She's currently offering an extra 40% off of sale! We have our eyes on this and this!
5. Yesterday we had the pleasure of working alongside Schumacher and photographer Francesco Lagnese to shoot their new Frank Lloyd Wright Collection for the Schumacher Bulletin. We can't wait to share photos with you but until then...we can't even begin to tell you how much we love this fabric, and this one oh and let's not forget this one!
9. We love this classic and...it's a steal, $50 each!
2. The sun is shining like crazy here in Nashville...which is why these are an absolute must!
4. Last weekend we finally unveiled our "Infusion" Display for The Great Reset at Americasmart in Atlanta. They had a big white party to celebrate and we've had so many questions about our dresses...we're huge fans of eyelet and found similar looks here, here and here.
5. Speaking of eyelet...how cute is this top?
7. How great is this super affordable gold cuff? We have it and it's even better in person!
10. We have this luxe magic serum on our must buy list, with 22 botanicals and essential oils, our summer skin is craving it!
Today is the day friends, voting officially ends tonight at 9pm for the Annie Selke Rug Design Challenge. In case you've missed out, we along with 14 other designers and bloggers were asked to participate in a challenge to create 3 rug designs which you can find below. The top 10 rugs with the most "likes" via Annie Selke's Instagram will be produced by their Dash & Albert line and will be presented at High Point Market this April. To say we're excited for this opportunity would be an understatement! We're down to the wire and thought it would be fun to design a Master Bedroom concept around one of our rugs. So...not only could you have an official P&P rug but now, you have a whole bedroom design to go with it! Since we're in the spirit of giving, we hope you will be too and simply click on each image below and hit that little heart icon on the post! Thank you...fingers crossed!