Happy Friday, y’all! How inspiring is Derek Blasberg’s Manhattan apartment (as seen in Architectural Digest above)?!? We can’t get enough of the saturated colors, the geometric wallpaper, the playful art, chic textiles, the luxe furniture, and even the cheeky embroidered pillows! Well done! This Friday, we’ve rounded up our favorite finds of the week directly influenced by this happy space!
1. Nothing captivates us more than a pretty patterned dress! Our jaws dropped when we stumbled upon this crochet dress in navy and red (swoon!). We’re also loving this multi colored tulip print number, this gingham midi dress, and this floral smocked dress - all so perfect for spring! And take a peek at this blue floral midi dress… it might just be the deal of the day!
2. Looking to upgrade your sofa? You’re in luck - One Kings Lane is offering 30% OFF sleepers, sectionals and sofas! Curious about our top picks? We adore this navy striped settee, this skirted sofa, and this patterned sleeper sofa. This forest green velvet sofa would be so powerful in any space!
3. It should be no surprise by now that J.Crew is one of our very favorite sources for clothing! Right now, they are hosting a sale that is too good to miss - an extra 50% OFF sale styles! We’re filling up our carts with so many deals like this halter one piece swim suit (now under $30), this gingham trench coat, this ruffle neck pullover and this classic tie neck dress. There’s something about a tweed jacket that we can’t resist (especially one that’s under $85)! Snap it up before it’s gone!
4. Are you a shoe aficionado like us? We think you can never have enough fun flats, playful heels and strappy sandals! Take a peek at these finds (all well under $100)… snap up this pair of happy yellow slides, these bold pointed toe slides, and these block heel sandals (they come in three fun colors). And because every once in a while you need to spurge on yourself, we are eyeing this pair of cheetah jacquard heels (SWOON!). Don’t forget - you can shop all our favorite shoes here!
5. Color makes us SO happy which is why we can’t get enough of everything Frances Valentine! Have you browsed the new caftans? This peacock blue caftan is at the tippy top of our wishlist! Their honeypot basket bag is truly the most versatile accessory we own and we’re loving the four new colors and embroidered options now available! Did we mention their darling sandals? Frances Valentine can do no wrong!
6. You know what else makes us happy?!?! A great sale! Head on over Serena & Lily to take advantage of their custom furniture event - 20% OFF! We love having the ability to play with pattern and color on a sofa, chair, or headboard which is why this bespoke event is so exciting! While we’re daydreaming of home improvements we’d love this headboard in a neutral stripe or this banquette in a basket-weave.
7. Summer is right around the corner which means we’re scooping up all our favorite swimsuits in anticipation of sunny water filled days! Our go to splurge-worthy swimsuit is this scalloped one piece - we can’t give enough compliments about the quality and look of all the Marysia pieces. Looking for a deal? This seersucker tie shoulder one piece (currently under $40), this bow shoulder one piece in a classic stripe, and this blue floral number (under $45).
8. It’s no secret we’re smitten for stripes which is why we’re rounding up all our favorite finds! This contrasting stripe tie neck blouse may be our new favorite - it’s so chic! We’re also loving these sunny striped sandals, this tie waist striped dress (under $35), these striped slingbacks and these striped slides! And how amazing is this striped knit tote?!? We’ll take them all!
9. You know we love a deal… which is why we’re excited to share some of our recent, affordable finds from Walmart! We just snapped up this gold hexagonal mirror this matte brass table lamp! Since we’re always on the hunt for anything chinoiserie we are especially loving this blue and white ceramic lamp, this dragon garden stool, this pair of spring blossom lamps, and this Chinese landscape lamp.
10. We’re always on the look out for amazing beauty products and when we find something we absolutely love, we feel like we HAVE to share! We’ve recently been relying on this facial oil and this ultra rich moisturizing cream which gives the greatest dewy look! This Kate Somerville 2-in-1 wrinkle warrior, glow moisturizer, and this Tata Harper face oil have such fun branding - we just couldn’t resist since there’s something about a HAPPY bottle that makes us swoon! And, if you’re like us, you’ll need our favorite cosmetic bag to store all of these goodies in! Shop more of very favorite beauty products here!
Have a fantastic weekend, y'all! Happy shopping!