Happy Friday, y’all! There are so many incredible sales going on this holiday weekend so we’ve rounded up all our FAVORITE finds for creating cheerful outfits and happy spaces! As always, be sure to check out our Instagram Stories for more of our Friday Favorites! Happy Shopping!
1. It’s no surprise that we love rooms layered with pretty patterns and charm… our favorite source for furnishing our own home, One Kings Lane, is hosting a 20% OFF anniversary sale (including furniture, rugs, art, lighting, and so much more)! There are so many deals just waiting to be snapped up like our very FAVORITE Chinese Warriors Diptych (we have these in our bathroom) and they’re currently under $75! Check out this octagonal wall mirror, this vintage Persian rug (now under $500), this blue bone inlay mirror and this amazing French blue linen bed. Looking to do a quick room refresh? We love the power of patterned pillows in space! Take a peek at these happy options that add a pop of color… this indigo lumbar pillow, this embroidered linen pillow, and this classic blue and white option.
2. In case you missed it - Nordstrom is currently offering up to 50% OFF spring items! Want to see what we immediately added to our carts? We adore this plaid midi dress, this leaf print silk wrap dress and this cotton shirtdress. We truly can’t believe all the chic finds that are a part of the sale! Be sure to browse these darling pieces all under $100 - this classic white poplin dress, this breezy hem shift dress, this wide leg floral jumpsuit, and these colorful statement earrings! Oh, and our absolute FAVORITE striped tee (we own it in just about every color because the sleeve length is super flattering) is currently on sale for $16…snap one (or all) up for yourself!
3. Setting the table has never been easier with Pottery Barn currently offering up to 40% OFF! We love these geometric dinner plates and our go-to block print tablecloth is a steal right now along with the matching napkins. Looking for a deal? Take a peek at these pretty patterned napkins - they’re on sale for $4 each. This woven seagrass pitcher is just as perfect for lemonade as it is for holding our favorite flowers - a score at $32!
4. We’re currently overseas where the weather is too chilly for breezy floral dresses, but are wishing we could be sporting all the spring finds we’ve been crushing on! How darling is this tie neck tiered dress and this patterned dress in the prettiest primary colors?!? Talk about eye candy… we’ve just added this floral midi to the tippy top of our wish list along with this striped tie skirt and this gathered checked gown.
5. One of our favorite sources for timeless pieces, Club Monaco, is offering an additional 30% OFF their already reduced price sale items! Now’s the time to snap up investment pieces you’ll wear for years like this chic navy jumpsuit (now $90), this striped pleated skirt (under $100), and this classic black blouse ($62). Looking for the perfect pair of work pants? We love these cropped modern slacks and this simple silk blouse (it comes in 3 colors)!
6. Take 50% OFF sale items at Anthropologie this weekend! We are crushing on this woven arm chair, this intricate floral motif tablecloth (now $30!) and this gingham blouse. Looking for a sweet nightstand? This bone inlay nightstand is marked down to under $400.
7. It’s no secret that we love all things straw - whether it’s a straw hat, straw tote, or straw home accessory! But love is an understatement when it comes to this whimsical straw bag with the sweetest shell detail. How darling would it look with this striped dress and these pearl sandals? Or this eyelet blouse and these canvas espadrilles in our signature color? Now we’re daydreaming of a trip to the islands…
8. The new arrivals at J.Crew are making us swoon! We are loving this lace trim tiered peplum top, this pretty smocked blouse, and this cotton poplin dress. Plus they are hosting an up to 50% OFF sale + an extra 15% OFF your purchase! Want to see what’s in our carts? We just snapped up this beach shirt in classic gingham and this plaid tie front dress (it’s now under $50)!
9. We attended the sweetest lunch last week (by the most wonderful hostesses) where Tory Burch spoke on empowering women! In addition to her words, the tablescapes were also so inspiring and had us daydreaming of outdoor entertaining. Have you taken a peek at her home decor items? We adore this raffia placemat, these handpainted wine glasses and this whimsical lettuce ware pitcher. We received so many questions about the outfit we wore to the event so we figured we’d also share the look here: snap up this striped sweater with a printed silk collar, this pleated wrap silk skirt, our favorite cap toe heels, this leather tote, and our go-to sunglasses (they’re under $70).
10. Are you following Pencil and Paper Co. on the LikeToKnow.it app yet? If not, this is just a friendly reminder that it’s a seamless way to directly shop our entire outfit or home pieces that we feature on Instagram! Curious on how to get started? Here's how:
First you’ll need to sign up on your phone
Head to our Instagram page @pencilandpaperco
Screenshot a photo you love of an outfit or interiors shot. Within 5 minutes the images and links will appear in your LikeToKnow.it app for you to purchase the pieces for yourself! It’s that simple!
We hope to see you on there!