Happy Friday Y’all! After another gloomy, rainy week in Nashville we’ve been constantly daydreaming about bold pops of colors, lively inspiring spaces, and playful patterns that remind us of sunnier times! We’ve rounded up some of our FAVORITE must haves for creating cheerful outfits and happy spaces!
1. A punch of pattern, particularly in the form of a printed sofa is incredibly powerful in any room! We adore this darling turned leg settee, this blue linen leopard option, and this indigo printed couch for doing just that. Looking for something bespoke? Serena and Lily is currently offering 20% off custom furniture, so now there’s no better time to create something beautiful by playing with any pattern and silhouette your heart desires! We love this sofa option in a stripe!
2. This is an open love letter to Loeffler Randall because all of their new arrivals are making our hearts race! Take a peek at these ruffled polka dot slides, this vase shaped wicker tote (SWOON!!), and this confetti beaded pouch. We’ll take them all, please!
3. One of our favorite ways to accessorize is with playful finds! Check out these daisy drop earrings in blue, this printed pink scarf (it’s under $50), and this knotted headband in our favorite orange. Add a touch of whimsy to any outfit with these floral bow pumps.
4. It’s no surprise that we love rooms layered with vintage charm! If you didn’t know already, One Kings Lane has a section on their website bursting with most eclectic vintage finds. We are eyeing this jewel toned Moroccan rug, these antique Japanese lithographs, and this set of vintage books in shades of orange. Another item that caught our eye is this chinoiserie dragon printed pillow - it’s such a beauty! Oh and exciting news - One Kings Lane is currently offering 20% off art and mirrors!
5. Can we talk about the color lilac for one second? While we don’t normally gravitate towards purple we are obsessing over these wide-leg cropped pants (they’re $54), these flower suede slides (on sale for $88), this embroidered cotton dress, these cat eyed sunglasses (currently $39!). Step aside, “Living Coral”, purple is having a moment right now!
6. Since we feel prettiest in pattern we are always on the hunt for great printed dresses. This one shoulder floral gown made our jaws drop! We’re also loving this gingham faux wrap dress (on sale for under $100), this boho dress in amber, and this Roberta Roller Rabbit floral kurta. Looking for a steal? This floral shirt dress by H&M is under $20!
7. We love to have sweet dreams in chic sleepwear and are swooning over this striped silk set, this wildlife inspired set and this silky geometric set. And since we can’t resist a great classic pair of pajamas we love this emerald green vintage pajama set.
8. Maybe it’s because there’s something nostalgic about rattan for us, but nothing makes us happier than its presence in a room! We love adding a nod to the islands with this rattan side table and these woven wall sconces. Take a peek at this rattan daybed - it’s just begging for naps to be taken on it!
9. The power of wallpaper in a room is invaluable when wanting to add interest and charm! To say we’re smitten with this Clarencehouse tibet print, this Schumacher floral print, this Brunschwig & Fils flora pattern, and this GP&J Medlar Mandarin pattern is definitely an understatement. One of very favorite sources for designer wallpaper at an affordable price is Decorators Best - we love that you can order directly from them and know you are getting the very best deal! Browse all of our wallpaper favorites here.
10. We’ve been loving new arrivals at H&M! Can you believe this butterfly blouse is under $25?!? We’re also loving this graphic skirt that’s under $60! Speaking of deals… we found the sweetest straw hats like this scallop one, this boho fedora, and this fringed sun hat with ribbon. We’ve also got our eyes on a few splurges like this Gucci straw hat and embroidered woven hat.
Be sure to check out our Instagram Stories for more of our Friday Favorites! Happy Shopping!