We’re just back from vacation and excited to jump into the new year, editing through our closet, getting the house organized, and of course always taking advantage of some great sales! Shop this week’s roundup of our favorite finds below.
1. Serena and Lily have an amazing tent sale going on right now, with up to 70% off so many great items! We’ve made it easy and rounded up our favorite sale items here and it’s the perfect time to refresh your bedding and towels.
3. J.Crew’s sale is marked an extra 40% off now, meaning you can pick up some total steals like this alpaca-blend sweater for $43 (make sure to use the code BIGSALE). We love the chic look of this black velvet jumpsuit and our favorite wide-leg crop pants are just $26!
5. Ann Taylor’s end of season sale is 60% off clearance and there are some great deals (we picked up this classic boatneck top for $15). You can also get 50% off full-price tops and sweaters and we’ve got this in our shopping cart right now!
6. Here’s a sale you don’t want to miss: Clare V. is offering 30% off select items (use the code WINTER30)!
7. A huge, one-day only sales event is happening with up to 70% off from West Elm, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, and more! Plus, you can get free shipping with the code FREESHIP! We found a few of our favorite bar stools and chairs on sale, including the woven dining chair featured above (we also love this rattan stool and this chippendale counter stool).
8. This week we mentioned our new favorite line of beauty products by Charlotte Tilbury! The Bronze and Glow Kit is our number one pick for beach-ready, glowy skin (no streaks from the bronzer, either). We picked up the foundation (love how you can build the coverage), concealer, and Wonderglow primer for our trip to Turks and Caicos and they are our new staples.
9. We’re thinking ahead to Spring (just a few months away) and found the perfect floral silk crepe de chine dress (we love the graphic print), a colorful cotton wrap dress with great sleeves, and this amazing open-back printed silk dress in the perfect shade of spring green. And if you’re heading someplace warm, don’t forget to shop our getaway favorites!