1. We have a girl crush on the fabulous Tory Burch! So, it's no surprise that her new fall releases are top of our wish list. This and this in our favorite new floral are the perfect pieces to transition right into cooler weather! Plus, we're hoping to take advantage of the end of season sale and score this and this.
2. Dresses are a staple of our wardrobe for their ease! We love simple "one-piece" dressing, and have rounded up so many silhouettes and prints we adore. With 20% dresses at Anthropologie, we're dreaming of this, this, and this! Still on the hunt? Take a peek at our current Shopbop crushes here and here.
4. This week Serena & Lily released their entire fall lineup! We shared a post about it here (rounding up some of our favorites!). With this, these, this, and this on the top of our list for clients, we're eager to mix it up with our other "furniture favorites" to create the perfect space. PS, don't miss out on One Kings Lane's 20% off of furniture sale this weekend!
5. Don't worry, even if you missed out on the major Tuckernuck sale, you can still score perfect pieces to transition to Fall! This new arrival is what we've dubbed the perfect black dress. We're pairing ours with earrings like these or these, and a bag from our "handbag favorites." We also love to accessorize with a stack of statement bracelets like these!
7. Is it too early to think about Fall? We don't think so! We've already added this perfect pair of denim to our cart (on major sale!), and are loving the silhouette of these and these. Other pieces that are top of mind? This, this, this, and these! You can see even more of our "shoe favorites" here!
8. We admit, our vintage obsession is real! We're finding so many new favorites from online luxury consigner, Viyet. If you're on the lookout for showroom pieces, vintage finds, or "gently worn", we recommend taking a glance. This, this, and this are top of our list! See our entire wishlist of "vintage favorites" here.
9. One thing we constantly receive questions about? Our hardware favorites! Our "go-to" is Schoolhouse. They craft solid brass pieces that are a must for any kitchen, bath, or hardware need. These paired with these are our "go-to's" for most projects! Another specialty of Schoolhouse (and personal favorite) is their lighting! We use it in nearly ever project we wrap. This and this are two of favorite classic fixtures that never go out of style!
10. We are thrilled that our favorite Panama hat is finally back in stock....we pair ours with our current sunglass obsession! And did you see our happy new Liberty Pajamas....they are the absolute prettiest floral fabric!