It's a crazy week here in the Pencil & Paper Co. office as we're preparing for our first-ever Creative Camp! We cannot wait to meet all of our lucky campers this weekend and of course gab about all things design and tour all of our Nashville favorites! But, don't be sad if you missed out on tickets (they sold out in under an hour)! We have great news! We're starting our list for our November event (click the "join the waitlist" button below)! Since Creative Camp will be in full swing tomorrow, we're sharing "Friday Favorites" a little bit early just for you! Happy shopping, y'all!
1. We can't believe the Nordstrom sale ends this Sunday! We've scored some major deals, but still have a few things on our wish list: this (we've been dying to try it!), this (we adore the travel size fragrance!), this, and this. See our entire "Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites" here.
2. Serena & Lily, please! We just ordered a few of our "outdoor favorites" to finally give our outdoor space a refresh, but we also have woven on our mind! This, this, and this are all top of our list.
3. Breezy dresses are on rotation until the fall arrives! We adore them for a variety of reasons, but the top of our list? Their ease of one-piece dressing! We're thinking this, this, this, this, and this from Free People are too cute to miss out on. We might also need to score this from Anthropologie and this from Shopbop!
4. We're currently obsessed with Viyet! We're always on the hunt for one-of-a kind pieces, and they make it super easy to discover your newest treasures. This, this, and this are on our wishlist (you know we love vintage!), but we'll be browsing their showroom samples, too.
5. Fall will be here before we know it! We're starting early with fall fashion, and already have our sights set on this, this, and this. Loeffler Randall just released a w;ave of chic new arrivals, too! We'll take this and these.
7. J.Crew is on a roll with fabulous new arrivals (and 30% off select full price + sale styles, with an additional 10% off your ENTIRE purchase)! We're finding so many great pieces that we think might need a home with us in our wardrobe. Our favorite earrings have just been restocked! Plus, we just received this in the mail and the floral pattern is even more beautiful in person. Another pattern we adore? This on a gorgeous maxi!
8. Tory Burch's modern take on a botanical is one of our favorite prints of the season! We're currently coveting this and this. Other Tory favorites? This and this! See all of our "getaway favorites" here. Our insider tip? Shop Nordstrom Rack! It's our favorite resource for shoes and sunglasses.
9. One Kings Lane is a tremendous online design resource! We'll let you in on a secret–we're currently in the works on a super top secret project with them that we cannot wait to reveal so soon! In the meantime, we're shopping their current selection of markdowns on fantastic "one-of-a-kind" rugs. This, this, and this are all beautiful. See all of our "rug favorites" here.
10. GP&J Baker, a historic English textile house, is releasing a first-of-its-kind collaboration with our fashion favorite, H&M! With so many gorgeous florals and silhouettes, we'll be snatching up this, this, and this!
11. We just received this fantastic book in the mail! Stone Houses by Linda Leigh Paul is such a beautiful read on both the traditional and modern aspect of stone homes. Congratulation, Linda! Other books currently in our stack? This, this, this, and this!
12. Did you catch this post about coordinating pattern on pattern? Well it's our newest crush! We're currently loving fabrics like this, this, this, this, and this. See their complimentary pairs on our entire round-up of "Wallpaper Favorites" here.