Happy Friday, y'all!
1. We are ready to book another trip back to California just so we can dine at The Pink Cabana, an insanely beautiful restaurant designed by Martin Lawrence Bullard at the Sands Hotel! So many pretty things but we're especially loving all of the amazing lighting like this and this which inspired us to update our lighting favorites here!
2. One Kings Lane recently opened their first store in South Hampton and it is absolutely gorgeous! We of course saw more than a few things we can't wait to get our hands on like this, this, this, this and this!
4. Have you heard the news? Pottery Barn is having a MAJOR one day sale event! We're snatching up this, this, and this. Still looking for pieces to outfit your home? Take a glance at our "Furniture Favorites" here!
6. You know we love wallpaper (it's one of our favorite pieces of any design project!) and we've just revamped our entire favorites category! It's brimming with so many fabulous patterns that would jazz up any space. We are still in love with our new studio bathroom wallpaper and so want to use this on a project soon! Plus we just sourced this for a client and can't wait to share the install with y'all!
7. Warm weather fashion is in full swing and we have flowy dresses and skirts at the top of our mind! We're wearing this (what a steal!), this, this, and this around all weekend. Pair one of these silhouettes with an adorable straw bag from our "handbag favorites" or did you see our post from yesterday, so many amazing bags!
8. We're still all heart eyes for Aerin Lauder's most recent collection for Williams-Sonoma. The paisley and floral pattern with a painterly brush stroke make the sweetest collection! We've finally ordered this, this, and these.
10. We can barely wait to make an exciting announcement on Monday! Sign up for our e-mail newsletter here to receive an hour early access to purchase. Hurry, this surprise is sure to sell-out!