Here we are, right in the thick of holiday shopping, and some of our favorite retailers are having their biggest sales of the year! We are wrapping up teacher’s gifts this weekend and stumbled on this darling tassel zip pouch from Mark and Graham (so many great customizable gift options) for 20% off with free shipping and monograming! We also found one of our favorite cuff bracelets marked down to under $100 and the icing on the cake, we are sharing our exclusive coupon code that will get you 30% off any piece of photography from one of our favorites, Scott Hughes ( just enter code P&P30 at checkout, but hurry the sale ends on Monday).
2. We’ve already been featuring some of the amazing deals happening over at J.Crew this week and it just got even better. Right now, sale styles are an additional 60% off and you can get 40% off your purchase with the code SALELOVE. We have our eye on this brushed wool topcoat in grey with gold buttons, the most beautiful stretch velvet blazer, this sweater blazer that’s serious enough for work but comfy enough for weekend wear, as well as the plaid pajamas and puff jacket!
3. You know Mark and Graham is our “go to” for great holiday gifts and the perfect stocking stuffers, plus so many great promotions happening this weekend! We love the idea of picking up several of these tartan monogramed wool throw blankets as teacher’s gifts ( top of our Gifting Favorites picks).
4. Merry Christmas to us, One King’s Lane is having a HUGE sale right now. This a great time - maybe even the best time of the year - to get a deal on some of the big items you’ve been wanting for your home. We’ve got our eye on this light blue velvet sofa and a few of their vintage Persian rugs and runners. Get up to 25% off your entire order when you spend $900 or more!
5. Serena and Lily is offering up to 30% off select items right now, including this woven chair that can stand alone as an accent or tuck under your dining room table. This mahogany-framed rattan storage trunk is currently on sale, something we imagine you’ll want when January rolls around and the urge to organize sets in. Oh, and did we mention the softest-ever alpaca throws are now $100 off?
6. Wayfair has some great deals going on right now too, including $99 8x10 rugs (part of their 12 Days of Deals series which ends on December 12). Some of our favorite finds… this eye-catching blue and gold end table, these squared Windsor back dining chairs, a sweet hand-woven natural area rug that will add texture and warmth to any space, and some of their glass and metal living room pieces (like this coffee table and end table, both of which are on sale).
7. It’s finally getting cold here in Nashville and we’ve got our eye on several coats (see our JCrew shopping list above). When it’s finally jacket weather here, we feel drawn to great accessories more than ever. We love how this studded stone cuff adds instant glam to your jacket. This suede top-handle bag is in our cart already - we love it paired with these pumps!
8. Extra guests around the holidays always has us thinking about essentials like seating (check out this Rattan Arm Chair), lighting (it gets dark so early, we love this lamp and this set of lamps for under $200), and rugs that will anchor your room. We love this and this rug is great and half-off right now! Also, if you like us have enclosed patio space that may be usable at the holidays, we love this woven rug for indoor/outdoor spaces (with this stylish garden stool, of course). See more of more of our furniture favorites here.
9. We are feeling VERY party-ready with this dress, purse, and pair of shoes tucked away in our closet! While we love sparkles and plaid at this time of year, we also know the value of season-shifting pieces.
10. Art is such a beautiful and inspiring way to quickly update your home. You no doubt know how much we love Kayce Hughes’ work, and this week we’ve selected this piece to include in our favorite’s roundup. Kayce is so talented and we can attest to the beautiful energy her work adds to your home. While you’re shopping, don’t forget to check out our Color Study series with One King’s Lane, and our list of Art Favorites.