We are writing you today from our warm-weather escape (catch up on our Insta stories and see what we like to wear on vacation) but don’t think we haven’t forgotten about all the great sales going on right now! You know us - we’ve always got our eye on a few things from Tory Burch and a few of our favorites just happen to be on major sale! Grab this floral dress and this caftan for an extra 25% off the sale price!
This week we are feeling extra inspired by the retro glamour of metallic. We love gilded looks paired down with neutrals or played up with sequins and what better time than now to go full glam?
1. There’s just something about a bow pumps that we can’t resist, and we picked up this pair for New Year’s Eve!
2. There are still so many good finds in the Serena and Lily sale that we feel you have to check it out right now! This white wicker pendant is UNDER $100 - such a steal! When we need a great counter stool, we always visit Serena and Lily and one of our favorite stools is half-off. We love this chic rattan side table that’s under $200 and this bookcase that we love in multiples is also on super sale.
5. This week we posted a picture of our living room and a lot of you asked about our sofa! It’s custom and the fabric is no longer available, but we love this and this patterned sofa! Or you could add pattern with pillows (this, this, and this are favorites) that we think would look amazing on a light blue or dark blue velvet couch! Our throw is sold out currently, but this, this or this one are in similar shades and work for the same look.
6. Currently brainstorming a way to use this linen floral headboard that’s a major steal right now! One King’s Lane is offering 20% off site wide. And Pottery Barn is offering a “Buy More, Save More” sale so it’s a great time to pick up items you may have your eye on!
7. These adorable slingbacks from Everlane are on sale right now - we love our pair (worn here). Their “Choose What You Pay” event is going on for a few more days, and you can grab their cashmere crew sweater for as low as $70!
9. So many of you messaged us about the red cat eye glasses we’ve been wearing lately that we wanted to include them in this week’s roundup. Check out this post for our big tip on how we source our glasses!
10. We use these bamboo shades throughout our house - they are such a great price and we love them!