1. One of our absolute favorite beds is still hands down the Balboa from Serena & Lily seen above in Meg’s bedroom! We love the warmth it adds to a space and can’t get over the brass-capped legs! They recently launched it in a new color which we’re big fans of too! It’s also a great neutral backdrop to pair with playful bedding and great statement pillows or if you’re looking for something more neutral, we love this and this.
2. You know we love a great statement handbag and recently we’ve been carrying this croc-embossed beauty daily but we’re also loving satchel style bags like this and this, a classic silhouette in a punchy color and we love the scale of this!
3. It’s finally sweater weather here in Nashville! We think everyone should own at least one cozy sweatshirt style cashmere sweater, a great turtleneck or two, a classic cardigan, a fun pop of color and we can’t resist a feminine detail!
4. Even though it’s getting cooler, we can’t resist a great floral print! We love the sleeve detail on this and this and we also love a great plaid! We’d pair these with a great pair of pumps like these or these!
5. Exciting news, One Kings Lane recently launched an entire custom upholstery program! There are multiple silhouettes and you can choose your own pattern! We’re loving this headboard in a graphic large-scale coral gingham and would pair it with our set of 12 color studies to make a color statement! We think this little chair is the cutest in the soft blue vine print and could envision it with paired with our series of blue color studies! What’s also super exciting about their custom program is that you can change the scale of the pattern and choose your own colors too! OKL is also such a great source for amazing art and we currently have our eyes on this, this and this and you know we can’t get enough blue + white and love a great garden stool like this, this and this plus how great are these ginger jars?
6. This year we decided to get ahead of the game and purchase our winter outerwear before it sold out! Incase you missed it, we’ve shared a couple round-ups (checks + plaids & puffers/quilted) of our “must have coats” but we’re still on the look out! We love a great pop of color, and are especially loving these pastels, and you know we can’t resist a great floral print! You can’t go wrong with classic black and we’re loving the camel color and wrap detail on this!
7. We just shared a recent rug round up yesterday but seriously can’t get over our new favorite source for vintage one-of-a-kind rugs! We are seriously considering purchasing one of these to layer over our existing sisal, love the colors on this and think this is such a great price! Speaking of great price, if you love the look of these vintage rugs, Rejuvenation has so many beautiful hand-knotted rugs in a variety of sizes, we especially love this, this and this!
8. We seriously can’t believe Thanksgiving is almost less than a month away! We’re in full on prep mode and recently stumbled on the amazing Le Creuset sale at Williams-Sonoma! This is our go-to brand for cookware and think this is a great for every day, we love these for individual soups or delicious pot-pies, everyone needs a good stock pot, and we think this, this and this are perfect for Thanksgiving casseroles! Oh and because we always love to have a bit of salt on hand, we always keep one of these sitting on the counter!
9. You know how much we love accessories and we’re big believers that they don’t always have to break the bank! We recently stumbled on these adorable tortoise shell hoops, we can never have too many wood bangles and think these marble drop earrings are the cutest! Plus, we also spotted this plaid dress and love the silhouette and the price!!
10. Now that the cold weather is rolling in, our skin is starting to feel it! Now is the time to transition your warm weather beauty products to items that give you added moisture! This is our holy grail and it has a cult following for a reason, we can’t get enough of this facial oil and love to layer it with this every day moisturizer. We also love wearing the perfect red lip for holiday parties and still swear by this (it’s matte finish makes sure it stays in place throughout the whole party) and love this combination liner and lipstick plus to keep that warm summer glow, we loving using this!