We've been receiving so many inquiries lately about what beauty products we use .......and honestly y'all we couldn't be more flattered- THANK YOU!!! So today we are sharing ALL of our favorites!
While we're on the topic, we're also excited to share that we were recently interviewed for a fun new Nashville based podcast called "Mirror Mirror" ... it will feature new women every week sharing their beauty secrets. We had so much fun dishing all things beauty with Allison and Jesse and talking more about our favorites. Our episode is now available to download.
2. Lavett and Chin - No. 02 Pomade - flexible hold, water-soluble pomade - creates the perfect smooth pony tail and smells amazing! Sold out at many retailers and we understand why!!
3. Bobbi Brown Retouching Wand - extra light...perfect for under-eye, highlighting, or anywhere you need a quick touchup
5. Nars Velvet Lip Liner - we love this liner in the "playa dorado" shade - it's the perfect "orangey-red"...we sometimes layer it over our Bobbi Brown lip liner in pale pink (this is our basic everyday color) to create a softer layered peachy lip
6. Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer in taupe...we've been researching the perfect blonde eyebrow liner for years and this one is our FOREVER FAVORITE (no red undertones)!!
7. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne...perfect for summer; reminds us of growing up in Miami!
8. Large Clear Cosmetic Case from Madewell - we love how we can fit everything in this case and we can see it all!
10. L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara in "blackest black" - we love a good drugstore find and this creates the perfect natural, defined lashes - no clumps!
12. RMS Beauty Living Luminizer - last but definitely not least!! When you see a model in a magazine who has that perfect dewey glow/highlighted skin...this is how it's achieved. We promise this will be your absolute new favorite...and it's super easy to use.