1. Wow! The holidays are almost here?! It seems as if we've been wrapping for weeks, and still have boxes to check when it comes to gifting for our loved ones! We've totally relied on our holiday decor favorites for fun, stylish options like this wrapping paper! Last minute gift giving? We're coveting so many beautiful things at Tory Burch right now. We've got our eyes on this, this, and this.
2. Looking for the perfect "Christmas Day PJ's"? We're head over heels for these (I wore them just last night to a fabulous pajama party!), but also think that these are uber stylish, and have already added these to our cart.
5. It's no secret our crush on longtime friend Mark Sikes' MDS Stripes line – which is now even easier to find, thanks to Anthropologie! We're obsessed with the always classic white tunic, stunning floral skirt, and this to-die-for midi!
6. Another reason why the holidays are our favorites? Sales! We're dreaming up ways to use lighting like this, this, and this in some of our current projects! Want more lighting ideas? Check out our lighting favorites! (P.S.– West Elm has up to 70% off right now!)
7. Thinking about the thank you's you'll be writing after Christmas? We are always in love with pretty stationary, but make sure to pay extra attention to it this time of year! We're thinking about these. Want your Thank You to be a gift in itself? Send a graphic card, like these stunning Kate Schelter notecards!
8. 2018 is shaping up to be a VERY busy year for P&P! We've been on the hunt for a perfect notebook to write down our thoughts, and we just found it. (AND in our signature color!) We think it will pair well with this fabulous planner!
9. This is our last Friday Favorites before Christmas and we want to wish you and yours the merriest of holidays! We're all so thankful for your continued support of Pencil & Paper Co., and love the opportunity to do what we love every day. If you're giving someone a gift that you found here on our site, we'd be thrilled to see! Tag us @pencilandpaperco, and follow our blog by signing up for post updates here.
Photo above via Town & Country Magazine