1. Addison Pendant | 2. Miramar Sofa | 3. Copper Stool | 4. Blake Coffee Table | 5. Venice Chair | 6. Larkspur Rug | 7. Leighton Pillow | 8. Riviera Bench | 9. Georgia Lamp | 10. Downing Table | 11. Larchmont Chair
We're huge fans of Serena & Lily and their relaxed signature style (always the perfect effortlessly chic pieces). While hunting for a few client pieces this morning, we noticed that they're having a site wide 20% off "thank you" sale. Naturally, we thought we'd let you in on which pieces are our absolute favorites and why we love them! Wishing everyone the happiest of Thanksgivings!!
1. The Addison Pendant has become an office favorite. It's made from pieces of banana bark which give it a beautiful organic shape. We adore the large scale and sculptural quality of this beauty!
2. We love the feminine shape of the Miramar sofa paired with their classic Oxford Stripe...plus it's crazy comfortable!
3. We're always on the hunt for a great accent stool and were so excited when we stumbled upon the Copper Leather Stool. It adds the perfect amount of warmth!
4. The Blake Raffia coffee table has become a Pencil & Paper Co. staple! It checks everything off our "must have" list. It's large-scale which helps ground the space, it's square shape automatically helps to make your seating arrangement more conversational and the raffia adds texture...check, check, check!
5. In our eyes you can never go wrong with rattan or wicker which is why we love the Venice chair!
6. A sisal rug is a natural "go-to" for us when we're in need of a little texture in a space. We're also fans of a great graphic pattern which is why The Larkspur easily made our list!
7. Beautiful embroidery on linen...need we say more? Plus...we can assure you that the Leighton pillow is even more gorgeous in person!
8. The Riveria Bench is a new addition to Serena & Lily and we couldn't be more thrilled. This neutral piece is perfect for an entry, dining area or patio and it's easy to clean making it super child-friendly!
9. We've searched high and low looking for a beautiful glass lamp and the Georgia takes the cake! The combination of brass and glass mixed with a perfect round shape make this lamp a classic that will never go out of style!
10. The Downing Table has quickly become one of our favorites due to it's sculptural design and neutral finish. It's also a great multi-functional piece that can be used in your entry, dining room or even your family/living room!
11. The Larchmont Chair had us at hello. Rattan mixed with a natural cane seat is beautiful enough but then add a pop of color and suddenly this chair becomes one of the prettiest pieces we've seen and...you can never go wrong with a pretty chair! It's also incredibly versatile...not only can it be used as a traditional dining chair but it's also a great addition to any entry way or family room when you may need a little extra seating.